silenced yet again, more abuse by the trump for brains in staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silenced yet again, more abuse by the trump for brains in staff

TW-Guard0> You've been silenced for 180 (109 remaining) minutes for use of racial slurs or racially-inflammatory language.
    TW-Guard0> To appeal a wrongful ban, you may open a ticket here (updated 2021): http://www.trenchwars.org/support/ If you are a victim of staff abuse, email twcomplaints@gmail.com (BanC #8631)
    They start spamming their speech calling for all democrats to be rounded up and deported, how liberals "want free stuff" lazy and just want to eat watermelons and banana's all day, that's ok, I literately got muted for asking them to stop their hate speeches, call them out for what they really are. Asking them to say something positive and this is what i got.
    They are no different then the radicalized Muslims who want to kill you for publishing a picture of Mohamed. You don't like trump, you get on their hit list, the root of the problem is coming mainly from one squad thaboody's
    they should be banned from voting and removed from any staff positions
    Long Live The Fighters

When can we learn how to love again?

It's about the love you make, not the love you take. Remember that, rapists, racists, and spawners. Wwjd?

I've been profiled, banned numerous times, and recently silenced. It's okay,some staff knows what's up. Some don't, but will. H8rs gonna h8. But love always wins and once the anti community contingent gone, this game going to the moon. You'll See.

Btw, don't forget I get freespirits bux before he is permabanned
    Ps free spirit should not be banned. But if banning him means I get his dollars go ahead. I have loose morals at times
    Can you advise when you're going to perma-ban him? I need to get the save the dates ready cuz we need to get married before hand. Everyone is invited. And aside from all of the seafood you could imagine, there will also be fried chicken, even though it won't be on a Tuesday. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it
    Last edited by Lizzo; 07-02-2021, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Are the pub regulars LARPing or is this real to them? I can't wrap my head around why there's still a group of people who turn pub chat into a hate speech metagame.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

What is LARP, sounds dirty

Comment

Working...
        X