Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bot charges 1500 for team killing and pays only 1000, where does the other 500 go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bot charges 1500 for team killing and pays only 1000, where does the other 500 go?

inquiry minds want to know

into the "stop posting shite in pub" fund.

Comment

Purepub buys goes to Levi reparations general fund right? Maybe it should go there as well. Who manages these $$$s? Cuz I've been turned on to some pretty solid investments that are definitely NOT pyramid schemes.

Btw the registry for freespirit lizzo wedding includes CCCancel, or multipliers, or just donate me. My name is also Lizzo in game.

Comment

why does the bot skim off 500 on each team kill, who in staff is pocketing it and how can we file a class action lawsuit to retrieve it
        Doesn't that motivate staff to create more team killing as well if they get 500 off each one. Team killing is the worst part of this game and team damage should be cut in half instead of being doubled to feed corrupt staffs pockets

Comment

SpaceShark You know, I can't possibly understand how you keep getting silenced. You are clearly only after knowledge and truth. All of your claims are 100% based on facts and no personal opinions are involved. Thank you for putting the corrupt and racist staff in their place. /s

So, even though it's clear that all you are after is trolling, here's a serious answer for anyone who is actually curious. This is a good example of our reasoning on most of the features and changes as well.

First, a short history of the TKtax. In the first version the penalty for TKing went directly into the void, 4 year ago this was changed to the money going straight to the player who got TKed. Which was refundable with !np. The amount was between 250-1000. However, inflation hit us hard after the addition of festivals, goal jackpots and milestones about 2 years ago, so a raise was in order. There was some discussion on what the amount should be, and settled on a fairly conservative increase of 50% (1000 -> 1500). This made us think about what the whole TKtax is about as well. We want to make clear that TKing is something we do not promote, and we want to compensate the player who got TKed, but not compensate them too much incase it becomes a viable source of pubbux.

So that's the reason for the difference in cut. One other thing, when a player !np's a TK, it only repays the 1000 and not the full 1500. This ties back into the message of making it clear that TKing isn't the way to go, even when done accidentally or in jest.

We are always open for changes and suggestions, but please take into consideration that 1 forum post doesn't represent the opinions of all the other players, and especially when we are talking about TKtax, almost no one has complained about it. Not the amounts nor the way it functions. The only thing we added is a way to disable receiving the tax (pm pubsystem with !tktax).

In case you do disagree with how the system works, please let us know, and give a good alternative. If there's enough people supporting the change, we can talk about specifics.

Speaking of change, if you have ideas and/or feel like you can implement those changes yourself, hit me up. We'd love to have more people helping out the development of the zone.

Comment

Originally posted by BIET View Post
            [USER="24837"] You know, I can't possibly understand how you keep getting silenced. You are clearly only after knowledge and truth. All of your claims are 100% based on facts and no personal opinions are involved. Thank you for putting the corrupt and racist staff in their place. /s

So, even though it's clear that all you are after is trolling, here's a serious answer for anyone who is actually curious. This is a good example of our reasoning on most of the features and changes as well..
            Thanks for making my point, staff are the problem , not the solution in here, they are bias and act extremely over privilaged
            Are you really going to try an troll me?

First, a short history of the TKtax. In the first version the penalty for TKing went directly into the void, 4 year ago this was changed to the money going straight to the player who got TKed. Which was refundable with !np. The amount was between 250-1000. However, inflation hit us hard after the addition of festivals, goal jackpots and milestones about 2 years ago, so a raise was in order. There was some discussion on what the amount should be, and settled on a fairly conservative increase of 50% (1000 -> 1500). This made us think about what the whole TKtax is about as well. We want to make clear that TKing is something we do not promote, and we want to compensate the player who got TKed, but not compensate them too much incase it becomes a viable source of pubbux..
            Why would you even have to tax others to pay for things that should be free to begin with. This is just a player shakedown to skim off the top, i opt out of it please

[USER="24837"]

So that's the reason for the difference in cut. One other thing, when a player !np's a TK, it only repays the 1000 and not the full 1500. This ties back into the message of making it clear that TKing isn't the way to go, even when done accidentally or in jest.
            Team killing is the worst thing in here, why do you even have it at all? why not reduce it at least in half and make the game better for once.

[USER="24837"]
            We are always open for changes and suggestions, but please take into consideration that 1 forum post doesn't represent the opinions of all the other players, and especially when we are talking about TKtax, almost no one has complained about it. Not the amounts nor the way it functions. The only thing we added is a way to disable receiving the tax (pm pubsystem with !tktax)..
            the hell if you are, this zone in ran like a dictatorship, please tell me when you ask players to vote on settings maps staff?

[USER="24837"]
            In case you do disagree with how the system works, please let us know, and give a good alternative. If there's enough people supporting the change, we can talk about specifics..
            I disagree strongly, remove team damage or reduce at least by 50%

[USER="24837"]
            Speaking of change, if you have ideas and/or feel like you can implement those changes yourself, hit me up. We'd love to have more people helping out the development of the zone.
            I tihnk ive done that all ready

Comment

Space shark need jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzo View Post
                Space shark need jesus
                jesus died thousands of years ago, get over it, she cant help you now, yes jesus was a woman, i can prove it

Comment

Working...
                X