X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple solution to replace team killing tax

but a 10% fee on all gambling bets , let the gamblers foot the bill

I know what you need

Tk to your hearts content, get banned for a bit , use that time to explore other worlds

you can venmo me for this therapy session @myideassuck

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
      I know what you need

Tk to your hearts content, get banned for a bit , use that time to explore other worlds

you can venmo me for this therapy session @myideassuck
      I play doom eternal which is a real gamer's game so dont worry about me.
      Why should the victims of team killing get robbed a second time by staff stealing their compensation money. shows how low staff will sink to skim off the top. Better solution is a tax on gaming winnings and bets, 40% tax on loyalty bonuses , tax on lottery winnings, 25% tax on all winnings if the player has more then 5 million in their account, you get the idea, tax the rich to feed the poor not tax the poor to feed the rich

Comment

space shark for mod

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzo View Post
          space shark for mod
          I second that motion, we need to get rid of BEIT before this zone becomes a Klan convention center, but it's probably to late

Comment

Are you IP banned yet? If not, can I have all your $$$s? I have a great investment opportunity. The slightly off spec bulk personal lubricant market wasn't gonna stay wet forever. It has dried up with covid decline. Now looking at significant advances in membrane distillation and have the in on some proprietary tech. Lower energy, higher yields, purer product. Time to get in before the hype. This is NOT a pyramid scheme.
            Last edited by Lizzo; 07-29-2021, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X