Fair play thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair play thread

In this thread I'm gonna name the squads that does fair play gestures to me and my squads, and honor them for that.

Mambo, they're always nice, never fight. And they'll spec 1 if needed.
    Wildfire, agreeing to spec their fourth to maintain the fairness. And for aborting a base game we didn't have enuff for..

More squads comming.

Big ups to mambo and WF
    Last edited by Noah; 08-02-2004, 01:48 PM.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

I'll second Mambo, and add Disoblige.

Comment

Disoblige
      Only the loyal count.

Comment

Anti-Scrub

No, I'm not just naming my own squad for the sake of naming my own squad. I happen to believe that we always try to give the other team a fair shot. We've played countless bd's 6v6, despite having 5 or 6 extra guys in spec at the time. We don't play laggy players to our advantage (*cough* -Final- *cough*). And to top if off, we have brookus. He doesn't know how to be unfair, except when he's yelling at Jerome.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Man I just do ?ignore <everyone who's playing> and go at it, i'm like the team bitch
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

ME but not grapevine.... though most of the time rand or weav will cancel it for them :/ neva know about those 2
            Rough> lol these 3 newbies
            Rough> ive seen deck play better :P

Randedl> flapping their arms around
            Randedl> ask them why
            Randedl> SO MY FINGERS MOVE FASTER MAN

Comment

Mambo has been nice always. RB, Pallies and A-S too. Mostly WR. Dunno if i can agree with sumpson and eph about disoblige. They are forcing squads to play 5 sometimes.. not that i've seen that a lot from them.. but still.
              Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
              Mirror <ZH> this sucks
              Server> dont worry mirror
              Server> shark fits your tits
              Peace <ZH>> shut up
              Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
              Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
              1:Hercules> im level 90
              1:Hercules> in 9d
              1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
              1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

we always ask the other squad if they want to play 4s or 5s, and only put out how many they ask for... we'll usually do 4s if they ask, unless it's obvious they can do 5s if they have like 10 people in the arena or something and they are just being mean by not letting more people play so they think they have a better chance to win.

Comment

Mambo has always been one of my favorite squads, but fair play.. Fair play isnt only the game itself, its also after the game, and the way they behaved after they lost their first twlb match to us, I wouldnt name them in this thread at all.. No offence to credit, he is still a nice and good guy, it was mainly evul and pred, pred even abused Robohelp.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

meh, sometimes everybody turns into an asshole... that's just the way it is
                    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah
                      In this thread I'm gonna name the squads that does fair play gestures to me and my squads, and honor them for that.

Mambo, they're always nice, never fight. And they'll spec 1 if needed.
                      Wildfire, agreeing to spec their fourth to maintain the fairness. And for aborting a base game we didn't have enuff for..

More squads comming.

Big ups to mambo and WF
                      I disagree with Mambo, they wouldn't play 4 in a JD on the grounds of: 'Jav duels are meant to be 5v5'
                      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                      cool koen> :)
                      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                      cool koen> not because of a bug
                      EvoLd> Lol
                      Treachery> meh
                      EvoLd> why then?
                      PubAceR> women in power dont last
                      EvoLd> LOl
                      toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                        I disagree with Mambo, they wouldn't play 4 in a JD on the grounds of: 'Jav duels are meant to be 5v5'
                        Thats becouse excatly what awesome said, you guys had 8 on arena and we wanted to have some real teamwork prac for the leagues, but I guess if you guys chickened out, that wasnt really fair against us also, you only see your side there.

Ps. We played it 4vs4.

Id like to add to my fairplay list squads: sk8, disoblige, ancients.
                        Becouse we play so much against eatchothers and thers no problems...well some may say something about few players from ancients but theres no problem if you ignore them
                        Original Mambonian
                        TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                        I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Working...
                        X