Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What idiot put a cap on the amount of people that can be in the same ship in pub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should just tweek purepub option to disable any choice ship. Everyone doesn't like at least one ship. and if people don't want to purepub other ships, then they don't need to do it. Keep it spicy to keep bringing people to play. Purepub for Lev only is racist and everyone knows it. Usually purchased by one angry person before they leave the arena neway

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzo View Post
      Should just tweek purepub option to disable any choice ship. Everyone doesn't like at least one ship. and if people don't want to purepub other ships, then they don't need to do it. Keep it spicy to keep bringing people to play. Purepub for Lev only is racist and everyone knows it. Usually purchased by one angry person before they leave the arena neway
      literally the entire point of pure pub is to try and force it to be flag room centric. try to emulate something closer to a ?go base or ?go twbd. that means it removes the ship options that are not available to you in twbd. no levs or weasels. i mean you can call it whatever you like, but that is the thought behind it.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

literally the entire point of pure pub is to try and force it to be flag room centric. try to emulate something closer to a ?go base or ?go twbd. that means it removes the ship options that are not available to you in twbd. no levs or weasels. i mean you can call it whatever you like, but that is the thought behind it.
        The intent of maga was to maga. I got some checks, which I am cool w.

BTW pure pub doesn't even take out weasels. If you want a buy option that makes a base game, get rid of purepub and put a !buy nospawn.

The strategy should be to spice the game up which they trying to do. However, every vet living in their parents basement and their parents going to complain. People need to change their mindset towards a more balanced gameplay that relies on strategy and other tactics versus ability to point and shoot

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzo View Post

The strategy should be to spice the game up which they trying to do. However, every vet living in their parents basement and their parents going to complain. People need to change their mindset towards a more balanced gameplay that relies on strategy and other tactics versus ability to point and shoot
          Please explain to me how limiting the number of sharks, thereby taking away players' ability to counter the other team, is 'spicing up game'? How is limiting a players ability to change to a ship that can counter the other team "more balanced" or relying on "strategy and other tactics"?

If anything, the shark cap takes away strategy, tactics and teamplay. This change is literally the result of a bunch of games where the losing freq refused to add a shark, so they couldn't get into base. This change is dumbing down gameplay in the hopes of forcing some kind of general parity.

Better solutions would be to change the map to add more FR entrances or add a !buy noshark that locks everyone out of shark for ~1 minute.

Also, I moved out of my parents house when I was 18 and never went back! So there!
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

wait why are weasels allowed in purepub? that seems stupid.

also, youre a hypocrite liz. in one breath you ask for restrictions to be eased up vs levis and then you go on to ask for more restrictions that limit sharks and prevent spawns.

when a team is trying to base in the flagroom and does not want to deal with 'spicy strategies' like fuckin levi bombs hitting the outer walls. sending a single WB to prevent the lev from ever getting close is a perfectly viable strategy.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I am for equality. I don't personally believe that sharks should also be treated as 2nd class like Lev be. But hopefully shark restrictions will open the door to more restrictions to encourage balanced team.

should just be a flat % make up of any ship on team limit.

If there has to be a buy item that limits people ability to use a ship, then I am pro !nosharks, but I am also pro !no any choice of ship. The best solution is obviously to get rid of purepub and put auto !np, but good to see that staff is testing things out in general.

Comment

Working...
              X