This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who keeps silencing me in pub?

TW-Guard0> You've been silenced for 180 (179 remaining) minutes for use of racial slurs or racially-inflammatory language.
    TW-Guard0> To appeal a wrongful ban, you may open a ticket here (updated 2021): http://www.trenchwars.org/support/ If you are a victim of staff abuse, email twcomplaints@gmail.com (BanC #8718)

I think I said "edited for content" and the time before that I said "edited for content"... lol, really?

whos the pussy who keeps silencing me? can someone fix this, I just want to be able to chat in game

in game name: wO

thanks
    Last edited by Hookecho; 08-31-2021, 05:19 PM.

nevermind, it was this "PureOwnage" guy. is everyone here as big of a pussy as him?

Comment

Complaints email is right there. You've been told at least 4 times now.
      Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
      3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
      1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
      1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
      1:Markmrw> :O
      1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

no sympathy, you know how to avoid this happening again.

Comment

i don't want sympathy, i just want to know why you're all such faggots

Comment

is anyone here actually that easily offended? does anyone under 25 even play this game. go play Minecraft if you can't handle the heat

Comment

Originally posted by ben View Post
              is anyone here actually that easily offended? does anyone under 25 even play this game. go play Minecraft if you can't handle the heat
              Can't handle what? Someone who feels the need to use racial epithets to make themselves feel edgy? We can handle it, we just have rules that make it so we don't have to.
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

This game needs more jesus

Comment

Racism is illegal in TrenchWars -- which is the reason for your ban.

You're right, while you didn't actually say the slur, it was very clear to everyone in pub exactly what you meant. When a word or phrase is used in the same manner as the slur, as an obvious replacement, you're going to find yourself silenced.

If you want to appeal in the future, you're free to do so at https://trenchwars.org/support. Until then, this thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
                  X