No announcement yet.

What eve happened to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if you guys remember these guys, but they were really cool.
    What happened to pi314, elicit, malice mutt, and goz now.

Comment

Malice is retired for Paladen, but i think i just saw him online like a week ago or so. He pops in once in awhile.

Ephem: i imagine merce is using some unknown alias that no one knows rite now. Is he still banned? Im sure he'll show up after TWL when a few squads pop up and stuff, or b4 next TWL for sure.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
        Malice is retired for Paladen, but i think i just saw him online like a week ago or so. He pops in once in awhile.

Ephem: i imagine merce is using some unknown alias that no one knows rite now. Is he still banned? Im sure he'll show up after TWL when a few squads pop up and stuff, or b4 next TWL for sure.
        I actually like Merce, although that was a bonehead move. I watch ?base and pub, figuring someone will show up with skills. We all know that once hooked, no one can really leave TW. (insert Twilight Zone music here)

Comment

how dare you bring up my name.

Comment

I miss the people from HTV's squad WoH:
            HTV
            hmm there was another guy who was really good he had a I at the end of his name separated by a space... napalm sunrise I i think..
            MonkEnipple

Other than that:
            Majur Clit
            Primal ?
            Rifleman , i forget his story.
            Bill C
            Childrn of light (goes without saying)
            S K E T C H Y

you'd think i wrote them all down.
            I dont think everyone agrees with you that tyf is a vet.. eeeeh? (2 tired to type the rest)

Pred

Edit: btw.. did you just compare raspi with tyflias? (roflmaoroamroamroam ramroamr amroaomroamraofmlamomarmlol)

Comment

Bill C pops his head on from time to time.

What happened to Mr. Mew?

Comment

whatever happened to divine rides, that guy got old man. Also, where the fuck is rogermexico and every other mother fucker from the original pallies roster. And ronin, who goes to the U of A? Alberta owns j00 noobie.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                Asia Minor> maybe not
                Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Ahhhh paul i miss that guy (Mr. Mew)
                  He lives pretty close to me, but he's an older guy. he was going to give the name to Rinse / cb3, because he was quitting. In turn I would have become Mr. Mew because, rinse told me that whole story and we pretty willing to give it to me. Eventually Rinse quit too, and Rejected Basers don't know the wiser.. but anyway there's the story for you Paul.
                  I dont think everyone agrees with you that tyf is a vet.. eeeeh? (2 tired to type the rest)

Pred

Edit: btw.. did you just compare raspi with tyflias? (roflmaoroamroamroam ramroamr amroaomroamraofmlamomarmlol)

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
                    whatever happened to divine rides, that guy got old man. Also, where the fuck is rogermexico and every other mother fucker from the original pallies roster. And ronin, who goes to the U of A? Alberta owns j00 noobie.
                    Actually I saw Divine Rides in tw yesterday, he's still around, u just need to ?find him every once in a while.

Someone I'd like to know aobut is Mobius, that guy was kickass. I've seen Mobius01 flying around, is that the same guy?
                    "Shouldn't you be Running?"

Paladen

TW Beginners Guide

1:KJW> some 23 year old teacher was screwing her 14 year old students here in Florida was arrested yesterday ... she's HOT and I want to be 14 again!

(Robo Ref)>FACK U ALL BITSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bugman, ShogunLord, Unison, Unixon, Joker(something of ninjitsu), Cencil (aka The Fro), Makaveli, MeoDea, JimTheChin, Faither, Sadman Insane, Solymer or Night Dragon, NetBIOS, April, Nahema, Eagle Attack, Sair, I Make You Mad!, Anotsu, Jubei, Manus Celer Dei, Shen Nung, Renegade Vigilanty, Swordfish, Meks, Zoroaster, Zetirix or Zeke!, ZinVertigo, Bran Man, GreatOneDuh, Tapzu, Samapico, Braveheart, Rin, Corpion

Take a shot at this list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stayon
                        Hey Phatz, ram is kaze on wr.
                        Datrader-aliased?
                        He plays EG now. I wonder where Got Balls Biotch? is.
                        Last edited by dchao; 08-13-2004, 08:49 AM.
                        this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                        (:3=

Comment

• Originally posted by Sufficient
                          Tapzu
                          Tapzu = Psymorph
                          Phiz> I probably am gay
                          Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

• Originally posted by With Ease
                            Tapzu = Psymorph
                            Cool ... didn't know that. Would make sense in terms of skill tho.

Comment

• Im back $ :P
                              ----------------------------------------

Comment

• Hi Zero!!!!!
                                9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Working...
                                X