X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Leaf

It's the COOLEST day on Earth.. cause it's the birthday of Laef p06

SO let's sing first :

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday, dear Leafy.
    Happy birthday to you!!

Hooray

- KISSES OF NYAMO -

- Don't think about the past.
    For now, do what you're supposed to do! B)

you better be a girl or else thats just disturbing and lowers my opinion of trenchers even more

Comment

Nyamo's TW Gallery pic.

Comment

Congrats leaf
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Happy Birfday leafy

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
          1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
          1:Freeze> LOL FAR
          ---
          5:waven> freeze
          5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
          5:waven> you state your business with sanji
          5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
          5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
          5:waven> and i will talk to ease
          5:Freeze> LOL
          5:waven> that's how things work around here
          --
          1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Whole 16 years! about 94-99 years left.

Happy b'day leaf! :P
            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Reading this post made me think, "at exactly what age did I start hating birthdays?, 25? 30? 35? 40? 45?"

I will offer this advice, live the first half of your life in a good and honorable way. That way, when you look back at it, you can feel good the last half of your life.

Comment

Thank you all :P, but I hate birthdays though. Yay I got something I didn't want! THANK YOU A LOT *hug hug*, Jesus in heaven.

Comment

happy brithday leafy
                  I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

Happy birthday, how old?
                    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf
                      Thank you all :P, but I hate birthdays though. Yay I got something I didn't want! THANK YOU A LOT *hug hug*, Jesus in heaven.
                      wtf?

Comment

Shit Nyamo Is A Girl And I Said I Wouldnt Recomend Her For Staff, What Was I Thinking.
                        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                        cool koen> :)
                        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                        cool koen> not because of a bug
                        EvoLd> Lol
                        Treachery> meh
                        EvoLd> why then?
                        PubAceR> women in power dont last
                        EvoLd> LOl
                        toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                          Reading this post made me think, "at exactly what age did I start hating birthdays?, 25? 30? 35? 40? 45?"

I will offer this advice, live the first half of your life in a good and honorable way. That way, when you look back at it, you can feel good the last half of your life.
                          goddamn dude, how old are you?
                          "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                          Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                          " - Tyler the Creator
                          Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral

I actualy think the opposite way lol I'd much rather go and cause trouble while ur young (under 18 so u dont get in to much trouble) and do stupdi things when your young, bc when you get to old to do those things you'll regret not doin them when you had the chance. I mean i know alot of the things i do/did in the past is stupid but i dont care rite now bcits all about fun, once i hit 30...40...and so on i'll look back and say "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!" but until then its all good =)
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

LOL, let me be your daddy here...
                              Fun? Having fun in life is cool. But I am confused about how a lot of younger people think about life. I mean, I think you can do 'life' in one of two ways.

- Relax and have fun the first half of your life and then have to work hard the last half.
                              - Work hard in the first part of your life, and then relax and have fun during the last half.

I choose to do it the first way. I worked my ass off the first part of my life and now I get to kick back and have fun. I worked hard for what I have, I don't have to worry about having to work anymore if I don't want to. My family has been provided for, and that makes me feel good. No guilt or worries about that. I have no idea why anyone would want to go into the last half of their life still having to scratch out a living and worry about that kind of stuff.

But the thing that I really don't understand is why, when younger TW people find out that I'm old, say things like, "get a life". Huh? I already HAD a life, and now I'm kicking back, having fun. When I was their age, I wasn't burning hours and hours of time playing games, but I can now.
                              Does this not make sense?
                              Last edited by Ephemeral; 08-06-2004, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X