new specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new specs

the homeless man down my street who can't even hold his pants up can design better ship specs than this. racist specs, go back to old. halloween is over, the game don't need to be over

We could do with the player population... would he not play for sandwiches?
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Ill check back in in a few months to see if the game is still ruined. This was my main exercise. I may have to be go find my shake weight

Comment

I really feel for Lizzo here. He mastered LEV and both lev and cloaker(not even able to cloak anymore??!!) have been totally changed. I fail to see why this has happened. Lev now is in some ways even stronger with the fast recharge rate and white bullets. I thought it was a temp setting but it seems to be perm now? It isn't that hard to hunt the lev causing chaos on old settings. The only thing I could have agreed with in changing was the buy rate for reps and portals with old setting. It's sad to see the settings so drastically changed that has totally eliminated the ship.

You have been treated very unfairly Lizzo and I'm so sorry. Bring back the previous settings!
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Leviathan was only killed by God. These people using designing specs while doing meth change leviathan trying to play God, but really just killed the game. Thnx, but this don't hurt me. I will find another way to exercise. Btw don't presume my gender. This game needs more jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzo View Post
            Leviathan was only killed by God. These people using designing specs while doing meth change leviathan trying to play God, but really just killed the game. Thnx, but this don't hurt me. I will find another way to exercise. Btw don't presume my gender. This game needs more jesus
            I apologize assuming your gender. THEY were treated very unfairly
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Don't bring my children into this! They don't even use lev

Comment

dork <3