Fatal Error 000004bc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal Error 000004bc

Yesterday, my Continuum application stopped working altogether, giving me this message each time I double-clicked on it:

Fatal Error 000004bc

I've seen this before, but it usually will only happen the first one or two tries and then I'll have no problem. This is ongoing. I've attempted to reinstall the game and still having the same problem.

Any advice?
    Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
    Rasaq> err moral

Check Task Manager and make sure Continuum isn't running secretly. If you see it listed close it and you will log in. I've had this happen a few times and this was always the fix for me.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

You're not running it from a Linux-based OS are you Bluff?

Comment

this is fixed for me when i restart pc every time for many years, have you tried that ?

Comment

Yeah I get the same issue sometimes, Ctrl + Shift + ESC and close continuum in your task manager, easy fix

Comment

Hey looking back it this. Thanks for all of the advice, guys. It worked after restarting my PC zidane . Appreciate it all.
            Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
            Rasaq> err moral

Comment

Originally posted by Bluff View Post
              Hey looking back it this. Thanks for all of the advice, guys. It worked after restarting my PC zidane . Appreciate it all.
              quicker to remove from task manager XD

Comment

Working...
              X