Double standards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double standards.

This prick spends an hr speaking shit about bombing people for being western and not of the islamic faith. Examples below:

ignite> allah will strike you down!
    ignite> will bring suicide bomber to your house!
    ignite> FOR I AM MUJADEEN WARRIOR FOR ALLAH... I WILL SUICIDE AND KILL .... KILL ACIDMOUSE FOR ALLAH!! MAL ALLAH AHKBAR!

Saying the word Jew once gets you banned. How is this different? He saying he will bomb you based on where you are from and your religion is worse then calling someone a nigga or jew.

The mods all looked around and didnt know what to do?
    PicHosting

the staff can't be there all the time, if u see this happen in pubchat do a ?cheater or ?help call, and staff will come check it out. they need prove befor they can take action, that does also mean that u can't take screenshots
    Code:
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
    1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
    1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
    1:lnx> kk
    1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Thats a secondry argument, staff were there and saw him say this.

"Ohh I dont know if he can say that, its allowed i think"

"let me ask staff chat"

Weak weak weak
      PicHosting

Comment

Originally posted by Acidmouse
        This prick spends an hr speaking shit about bombing people for being western and not of the islamic faith. Examples below:

ignite> FOR I AM MUJADEEN WARRIOR FOR ALLAH... I WILL SUICIDE AND KILL .... KILL ACIDMOUSE FOR ALLAH!! MAL ALLAH AHKBAR!

Saying the word Jew once gets you banned. How is this different? He saying he will bomb you based on where you are from and your religion is worse then calling someone a nigga or jew.

1. Saying the jew word once wont get you banned.. saying it twice will get you banned..
        2. I talked to ignite to stop at once.. and he did
        3. Cig smoke likes men
        4. Dotsy has male boobies
        5. Acidmouse I love you
        6. I did ask in staff chat about this just to be certain, but as I said.. ignite stopped after I told him 2..

Edit: and btw.. noone was really certain what to do with this guy.. and that's why I just had a chat with him to make him stop, so I certainly did take action.. Maybe you noticed that he actually stopped.. you should have...

Cya around
        Last edited by Predator Rulez; 08-06-2004, 10:48 AM.
        Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
        Originally posted by Cig Smoke
        Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

i think just becasue he stopped when you asked him to, it doesnt justify him getting away with it

Comment

I just lost all respect I had for Ignite. That's pathetic, And he should atleast get a day ban .. for saying that much. But on the other hand he did stop.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
            1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
            1:Freeze> LOL FAR
            ---
            5:waven> freeze
            5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
            5:waven> you state your business with sanji
            5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
            5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
            5:waven> and i will talk to ease
            5:Freeze> LOL
            5:waven> that's how things work around here
            --
            1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

I got banned for saying the word "Jew" by itself to someone in elim. I was an instant ban. The word Jew was said with nothing else before or after it.

No warnings of "stop that naughty boy", "you cant say that". was given to me.

I just dont understand how you let him say this again and again, when you will find most people find this more offensive, racist, stupid than most things that seemed to warrant a banning.

He's being directly racist and making threats. Am I the only person who can see this?
              PicHosting

Comment

It is very odd how some things work out. That's why I never use anything that would even come close to a racist word and make sure my squad doesnt either.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                ---
                5:waven> freeze
                5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                5:Freeze> LOL
                5:waven> that's how things work around here
                --
                1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

I got banned for saying the word "Jew" by itself to someone in elim. I was an instant ban. The word Jew was said with nothing else before or after it.

No warnings of "stop that naughty boy", "you cant say that". was given to me.

I just dont understand how you let him say this again and again, when you will find most people find this more offensive, racist, stupid than most things that seemed to warrant a banning.

He's being directly racist and making threats. Am I the only person who can see this?
                  I can see where you are coming from, I've seen people being banned for far less and being let off for much more. It would be nice to see some authority. Sure, he was asked to stop and he did, but in actual sense he got away with it thus it encourages this sort of thing happening again.

'Lets be racist, we can get away with it!'

etc etc etc.

And this does pose some questions about the competence of the staff involved. (cough) Basers (cough)
                  Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

Ignite brought me into PUMA making me think he was a sysop...lol

Comment

then you're as dumb as he is
                      actually no, he's dumber

Comment

It's ignite....dont take nething he says seriously
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I'm pretty sure acidmouse know that ignite won't actually hunt him down and bomb his house. it's not the fact that he doesnt mean it, it's the fact that he can say it and get away with saying it.

Comment

personally, in my opinion, what he was saying isnt a bannable offence, unless threats are illegal , and im pretty sure he isnt acually going to do that.
                            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

He was making fun of the middle east ppl by saying "suicide bomb" and stuff. It doesnt take a genious to see what he was doing.

If i went and said something about acid being a slave or getting slaves to come pick ur eyelashes out i'd get warned and/or banned. Same thing should of been done here.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X