Civil Unrest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil Unrest...

We have always had a healthy amount of discourse in pub over the rule of our fearless leaders (Qan/Biet). This week however the conversation has shifted.. people are growing unruly as another wednesday has passed without xmas bonus or map. Absurd!!! Here are some quotes from anonymous users..

JURASSIC> WHERE THE FUK IS SPEZZS BONUS
    Spartan> feels like it should be up alrdy

I can't placate the ravenous hoards much longer!!! As I write this pawner is threatening to break someone's jaw and undercut is breaking someone's jaw.
    TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
    (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
    PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
    AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

I'm Jurassic, and I approve this message

Comment

Originally posted by Spezza View Post
      We have always had a healthy amount of discourse in pub over the rule of our fearless leaders (Qan/Biet). This week however the conversation has shifted.. people are growing unruly as another wednesday has passed without xmas bonus or map. Absurd!!! Here are some quotes from anonymous users..

JURASSIC> WHERE THE FUK IS SPEZZS BONUS
      Spartan> feels like it should be up alrdy

I can't placate the ravenous hoards much longer!!! As I write this pawner is threatening to break someone's jaw and undercut is breaking someone's jaw.
      looool
      1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

mfer on the naughty list

Comment

Comment

Is this a petition to extend the xmas bonus once its up to make up for the delay in starting it? Sign me up! You have my full support.
            absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Working...
            X