This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoocheko's favourtism for trancetunes

Why is it that trancetunes merely has to complain and Hoocheko comes running to punish people even when they're not breaking the rules?
    This happens all the time to the point where if trance gets slightly offended by something he goes and squeals knowing Hoocheko will implement some form of punishment?
    Whether its the votemute system, hopping freqs consistantly or feigning some grievance, trance is constantly toxifying pub and then getting players in trouble for being on the receiving end of it.
    CLEAR BIAS

Originally posted by SprinklePuss View Post
    Why is it that trancetunes merely has to complain and Hoocheko comes running to punish people even when they're not breaking the rules?
    This happens all the time to the point where if trance gets slightly offended by something he goes and squeals knowing Hoocheko will implement some form of punishment?
    Whether its the votemute system, hopping freqs consistantly or feigning some grievance, trance is constantly toxifying pub and then getting players in trouble for being on the receiving end of it.
    CLEAR BIAS
    Lmao. Not trying to defend Trancetunes but you are like 1000x more toxic and harmful for pub than him.

Your sharking kills the game every day at already quiet times and slowing it down from starting.

You obsessively persecute and hunt players and use every possible lame ass way to do it. This effects basically everyone who are playing, specially the basing pub freqs, most specially the outnumbered attacking freqs.

You repeatedly idle, afk and being useless on pub freqs, usually on the already outnumbered freqs and start to rage if someone afkchecks you or mentions about it.

You spam chat with your hatred, rage and negativeness.

You quit or start idling and blame others if you can't get into fr in like 30 secs.

You whine about priv freqs but you doing it yourself too.

You probably burden staff with countless false / invalid reports and votemute abusing.

You are a perfect example of what is:

- projecting

- gaslighting

- ragequitting

- bad sportsmanship

- obsessiveness

- selfishness

- narcism

- a loser

etc.

You, all in all, are probably the most harmful and toxic player in this game.

ProTip for staff: Just permasilence this guy and permalock him from shark. Nothing of value would be lost. You also could give longer bans for that repeated idling on pub freqs, he has been doing that for years.
    Last edited by Subspacer2001; 02-28-2024, 01:55 PM.
    "Studies show that people diagnosed with Internet gaming disorder are more likely to be aggressive, depressed, and anxious. The main mechanism that leads to those comorbidities is their inability to regulate and control their emotions, such as anger, sadness, fear, or other emotions."

Comment

who is it? so many new forum accounts I can't tell who's legit.

trance is totally weird now, that bit is true, everyone knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        who is it? so many new forum accounts I can't tell who's legit..
        stinging metal
        astral eagle

and 100-10000's of other ones
        "Studies show that people diagnosed with Internet gaming disorder are more likely to be aggressive, depressed, and anxious. The main mechanism that leads to those comorbidities is their inability to regulate and control their emotions, such as anger, sadness, fear, or other emotions."

Comment

ah.
          yeah stinging does afk a lot, that's true. I have ":tw-p:!afkcheck sting" in muscle memory.

Comment

As Commander Metcalf once said, "I think that'll about cover the fly bys."

I was hoping this would just die without any comment, but it actually backfired and the dogs piled on them instead of me.

Twcomplaints "at" Gmail.com if you want to complain. The forum is not the twcomplaints mailbox. Please use appropriate channels.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X