Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event Night Fridays! 7pm to 9pm every Friday night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Night Fridays! 7pm to 9pm every Friday night!

Due to recent interest and the success of Dwopple's Wednesday Basing Nights, we will be testing out running hosted Trench Wars Hosted Events on Friday evenings between 7pm and 9pm EST!

Events can include but are not limited to:
    Enigma
    Prodem
    Javprodem
    Tourny
    Oldfishies
    Gatez2
    Bug

Pub bucks rewards of up to 500k per win will be up for grabs for some of these events.

If you have any event requests, please let me know below so I can get my event mentor Sprackle to teach me how to host them.

**please note the day/timeslot may be changed based on community feedback
    absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Javufc Spawnfest is an old school success, and it will hit with the MMR jav crowd.
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
      Javufc Spawnfest is an old school success, and it will hit with the MMR jav crowd.
      I learned JavUFC just for this!

Will also be open to doing:
      Fallout
      Xdodgeball
      absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Snipe
        MDG Dm (deathmatch with "most dangerous game" -mode. Everyone gets 2mins? of time which runs out if you dont kill anyone and kills add more time)
        Laserelim
        Mortars
        Spaceball (needs quite a lot of players)
        Smartbomb (suicide rocket bomb ship)
        Helicopter
        Extreme
        Push
        Warpwars
        Blind
        Bomberman
        Turretwarz

Theres a ball game event which name i cant remember. I think it was like a big x- or zig-zag shaped "base" and the ball moves very fast. Anyone know this?
        "Studies show that people diagnosed with Internet gaming disorder are more likely to be aggressive, depressed, and anxious. The main mechanism that leads to those comorbidities is their inability to regulate and control their emotions, such as anger, sadness, fear, or other emotions."

Comment

Any of the old racing maps, rabbit
          Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Working...
          X