?go javs "issue"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?go javs "issue"

I find it annoying when I see people flying around with wb's and terriers in ?go javs. First of all you can't jav with wb in a real situation or any other ship, so why use em?

Just an idea of "imporvements", change the ship set, only javs. In the end it is ?go javs (javelins) not ?go wbs, ?go terrs, ?go lancs, ?go levs, ?go cloakers, ?go spiders or ?go shark, and just to add some comedy to it ?go spec..

just had to let that out, since I was playing ?go javs yesterday for more then 1-2 hours non-stop.
    Endless space, endless exploration.

nah

Comment

lol sometimes i forget in .?go javs tht the terrs are javs too, then they bomb me and im like "wft!, oh yeh"

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
        lol sometimes i forget in .?go javs
        sometimes, on forums, i forget that you need to put a period in front of commands so that it doesn't throw you into the game and into that specific arena

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
          nah
          Why not?
          Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
            I find it annoying when I see people flying around with wb's and terriers in ?go javs. First of all you can't jav with wb in a real situation or any other ship, so why use em?

Just an idea of "imporvements", change the ship set, only javs. In the end it is ?go javs (javelins) not ?go wbs, ?go terrs, ?go lancs, ?go levs, ?go cloakers, ?go spiders or ?go shark, and just to add some comedy to it ?go spec..

just had to let that out, since I was playing ?go javs yesterday for more then 1-2 hours non-stop.
            I think it's fun with some variation. ?go javs isn't that serious anyway..
            1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
            1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
            1: cundor> dude
            1: cundor> i already told my parents
            1: Desperate> LOL
            1: Cremation> HAHA
            1: bram> :)
            1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

I don't see a problem. All the ships have the same settings so it doesnt matter.

Comment

sometimes, on forums, i forget that you need to put a period in front of commands so that it doesn't throw you into the game and into that specific arena
                rofl!

?go javs is boring.. get a squad and jd
                Rough> lol these 3 newbies
                Rough> ive seen deck play better :P

Randedl> flapping their arms around
                Randedl> ask them why
                Randedl> SO MY FINGERS MOVE FASTER MAN

Comment

as long as hosted jav events are ship 2 only I'm happy.
                  5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                  5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                  5: Da1andonly> =((
                  5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                  5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                  5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I wish ?go javs were all levis with levi settings on all ships.. that's just me tho
                    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

hahaha :-D

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight

If you mean make all ships the same as javs, well, they all are.

if you mean make the ships they're normal settings, you'll be hard strung to find many people who agree.
                        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

he means making every ship a jav, so all the ships would look and be the same as javs

Comment

Why would you want that?

Comment

So you don't think "HOLY SHIT THAT'S A FAST LEVI!" and die while you're shocked for that split-second. *Nods*
                              G[y]Ro> omfg
                              G[y]Ro> u nerds
                              G[y]Ro> NERDS
                              G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Working...
                              X