The name Galleleo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The name Galleleo

Not trying to make a new farwell thread here, just wanna ask you people, if you see the Name galleleo ingame, its not me, its a friend of mine who i gave this name, I dont think he will be on too much. Just posting this so you guys wont harres him to much with: I thought you quit.. I did quit its not me, thanks. This thread can get closed, there dont have to be any responses, just wanted to let you guys know.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

don't give your name away. lamer

Comment

why can't your friend simply make a new name for himself... it takes all of 3 seconds to create something original that identifies you (and not someone else).

Comment

Liar.
        fu

Comment

I hate when ppl give away their names.. Galleleo will be Galleleo when I see him, same with Physt.. I'll think about those players before I remember "Oh, that's not him".. STOP GIVING OUT NAMES
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Just say 'I thought you quit' to him anyway :P

Comment

Physt isn't Physt?
              sigpic
              What is even the elblow?

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                Not trying to make a new farwell thread here, just wanna ask you people, if you see the Name galleleo ingame, its not me, its a friend of mine who i gave this name, I dont think he will be on too much. Just posting this so you guys wont harres him to much with: I thought you quit.. I did quit its not me, thanks. This thread can get closed, there dont have to be any responses, just wanted to let you guys know.

i was wondering... i saw u today :P yet.. i saw him... but u .. yet him OMG!
                Rough> lol these 3 newbies
                Rough> ive seen deck play better :P

Randedl> flapping their arms around
                Randedl> ask them why
                Randedl> SO MY FINGERS MOVE FASTER MAN

Comment

dis is jerome's brother he retire and gave me his name too lol/
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Hey Jerome's bro. Are you still sleeping with Jerome's girlfriend behind his back?

Comment

Originally posted by Noah
                      I hate when ppl give away their names.. Galleleo will be Galleleo when I see him, same with Physt.. I'll think about those players before I remember "Oh, that's not him".. STOP GIVING OUT NAMES
                      That happened to me when I got the name 'Cerebral Assassin'. I had a lot of people pming me and such - I never even knew he was good or anything, or that the name had ever been used before

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
                        That happened to me when I got the name 'Cerebral Assassin'. I had a lot of people pming me and such - I never even knew he was good or anything, or that the name had ever been used before
                        i remember creating a name someone had told me had reset, when i logged for the first time on it had 2 new messages...lol =/

Comment

Yea I saw him or you.. whatever, and I was like: "huh?!" And then gall made lousy shot in jav (that almost tked me), and I was thinking: "What tha heck, he of all persons should know how to jav, at least in some grade..". Tho I was better then you when we sharked back then in SC time.

I remember that you always competed with me, and one day when I got 156 in bounty, you was totally stunned about it. Then one other day you came and said I've got 157 in bounty this other day. And I was thinking: "Yea right.. ". I suppose you thought about me as a super shark, as you said to me some years ago in a ?go base game, when I messaged you, telling you that I was ZentoR and stuff.. and you said "ohh yea, that super shark"..

Anyway, its a shame that you've left, I liked you as a squadleader, I liked sc very much.

EDIT: spreachen deutsch, just kidding, don't mind my lousy english, it's not like I'm writing essays formed posts in the forum.
                          Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Already seen him stalking Nyamo

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                              Hey Jerome's bro. Are you still sleeping with Jerome's girlfriend behind his back?
                              hahaha
                              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                              Piston> I own in belim
                              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Working...
                              X