?Go Base Ship options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?Go Base Ship options

I'd like to request that the ship options in ?Go base be expanded again to include the option of having 2 terrs.

I think it was fun and added some xtra spice to ?go base games.
    I'd like to call it the "pepper" option b.c it brought so much spice into
    my life.

Bring back the pepper, we need more spice.

To avoid stupid responces to my post, someone will respond by saying something like,

Joe cranky pants--"Well, I think that's a lame idea b.c it's nothing like base games in TWD nor TWL. That doesn't make sense, Ilike it the way it is, I say No double terr option. Also, people ALWAYS play 2 terrs then and I hate that."

Then I respond.

JackieChan> -- "Well I value your wise imput on the subject, however, I dissagree being that this is a game and we are here to have fun. "PEPPER" brings more fun and spice to the game.

Also, When a new option is introduced people tend to play it a lot, but then it tapers off and like in the past it was only used occasionally. So we should have it as an option for people to choose."

"PEPPER" for ?go base.
    I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

it was always fun, and usefull also when terr has to leave, but it makes also to much fun, so the game could get ruined
    Code:
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
    1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
    1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
    1:lnx> kk
    1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

I don't like 2 terriers. I can go to pub if I want a gazillion javs and multiple terrs.
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
        I don't like 2 terriers. I can go to pub if I want a gazillion javs and multiple terrs.
        I agree

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
        1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
        1:Freeze> LOL FAR
        ---
        5:waven> freeze
        5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
        5:waven> you state your business with sanji
        5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
        5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
        5:waven> and i will talk to ease
        5:Freeze> LOL
        5:waven> that's how things work around here
        --
        1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Joe cranky pants--"Well, I think that's a lame idea b.c it's nothing like base games in TWD nor TWL. That doesn't make sense, Ilike it the way it is, I say No double terr option. Also, people ALWAYS play 2 terrs then and I hate that."
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

There's part of me that says people should be able to use any lineup they want in ?go base; but truthfully I can't stand playing on a team that has 2 terriers.
            sdg

Comment

Why not just have 3 sharks. 2 Terriers wasn't really that fun

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                There's part of me that says people should be able to use any lineup they want in ?go base; but truthfully I can't stand playing on a team that has 2 terriers.
                or warbirds :X
                Code:
                1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                1:lnx> kk
                1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

no

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                    I agree
                    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

all your answers will be solved with a DAMN BASING ROBO REF, here's how your options sit:

1:straight foward basing
                      2:multi terr/shark or wtf else you want
                      3:dd? O_o

so maybe you catch my drift but it's a lot of work just for a little fun
                      I dont think everyone agrees with you that tyf is a vet.. eeeeh? (2 tired to type the rest)

Pred

Edit: btw.. did you just compare raspi with tyflias? (roflmaoroamroamroam ramroamr amroaomroamraofmlamomarmlol)

Comment

I would like to see a usuable weasel and levi. If you are allowed to change the Lancaster in ?Go base, why not make the weasel small and give it 3 reps to act like a shark in defence.
                        And make the levi just like the javelin but without the bounce. We lack direct exploding bombs in base too. It would be easier to break a cram with I bet.
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

2 terrs was the shit, give it back to us!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan
                            Why not just have 3 sharks. 2 Terriers wasn't really that fun
                            I've always wanted to experiment with 3 sharks. Maybe somehow we could take limits off ?go base for a couple days and let people play any lineup, but only for a few days. I'd like to see what crazy lineups people try to play.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                              I would like to see a usuable weasel and levi. If you are allowed to change the Lancaster in ?Go base, why not make the weasel small and give it 3 reps to act like a shark in defence.
                              And make the levi just like the javelin but without the bounce. We lack direct exploding bombs in base too. It would be easier to break a cram with I bet.
                              Then u could have 4 sharks if u really wanted too. 2 sharks 2 weasels
                              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X