Brusts!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brusts!!

Out of curiousity I thought about making a thread about this. Not about brust but about a brust shot. So, this might be a useless thread, or then not.

Anyway, are you able to get 2 brusts into base, with only "one brust"? As you can see on the picture, that it is possible, I don't know if it's done before, but probably or not. If not then I'm the first one to find it out, hands down erhum.. okey..

I already have loved this brust spot for decades..
    As you can see, the 2 brusts goes into base. (Look closely to se each brust's tray, pointing into base) Don't mind my bad english.. :/
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Your screenshot doesn't work, but I feel the need to point out they are called "bursts".
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
      Your screenshot doesn't work, but I feel the need to point out they are called "bursts".
      wuups.. :P Well we all make misstakes dont we.. sigh.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/9744030/

Comment

Yes it is possible. I actually figured out how to get 2 bursts to go on either side where the terrier sits, but since it's not a shot where you just sit against a wall (you have to be floating) so it's almost impossible to do, especially in a game situation.
        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
          Yes it is possible. I actually figured out how to get 2 bursts to go on either side where the terrier sits, but since it's not a shot where you just sit against a wall (you have to be floating) so it's almost impossible to do, especially in a game situation.
          That was what I was going to prove with the screen. Man I feel like a newbie saying brusts..

Comment

I wish I replied to this thread first so I could've said "What the fuck is a brust, dude?".

But it's too late now.
            G[y]Ro> omfg
            G[y]Ro> u nerds
            G[y]Ro> NERDS
            G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Originally posted by Rion.
              I wish I replied to this thread first so I could've said "What the fuck is a brust, dude?".

But it's too late now.
              sry sigh. what a day. Not only have I spellt it wrong and drawn it wrong, I also have a real bad day, and its friday! >=(

Comment

we're talking about breasts right?

Comment

Your image:

And i know what stab is talking about, i did it ones with kuuk, but it is very hard yes
                  Code:
                  1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                  1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                  1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                  1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                  1:lnx> kk
                  1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

isn't it Burst?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
                      isn't it Burst?
                      it is
                      Code:
                      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                      1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                      1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                      1:lnx> kk
                      1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by DOTSY
                        Your image:
                        And i know what stab is talking about, i did it ones with kuuk, but it is very hard yes
                        I don't think that its that hard..

I know, burst! .. sry.. for drawing brust and writing brust :/

Comment

I thought we were talking about boobies too, but yah it is burst, and ive seen it done a few times before. And i hate when people start new threads with like "woo im first to do this" etc. stop bragging ur not the first.
                          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
                            I thought we were talking about boobies too, but yah it is burst, and ive seen it done a few times before. And i hate when people start new threads with like "woo im first to do this" etc. stop bragging ur not the first.
                            Just wanned to share, I never though 100% that I would have been the first one to do it. Anyway, it isn't that special after all. wasn't really my intention to brag, but whatever, life moves on, still I regret that I made this thread.. I'm just gonna ignore this thread and think that I made it when I was drunk. okey.. nvm.

Comment

Heres a burst i taught Ray J.. i'll use your screenshot cuz i'm too lazy to take my own pic. Theres tons of other ones, but I don't want to give em all out

Comment

Working...
                              X