http://edome.fi.soneraplaza.net/subspace/scores.html

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://edome.fi.soneraplaza.net/subspace/scores.html

I think an addition should be made so that a percentage is given for each player that tells each ship that player used and for what percent of the attained record...would show who actually worked for their rec and who didn't.
    Thx whatever bye.
    Indoleamines such as LSD work as partial agonists at 5-HT2A receptors, mediating enhancement of nonsynchronous, late components of glutamatergic excitatory postsynaptic potentials at apical dendrites of layer V cortical pyramidal cells in the noradrenergic locus coeruleus and the cerebral cortex to produce higher-level cognitive, perceptual, and affective distortions.

It's pub...
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

That could be good but still, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
      Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

Its only pub like phren said...and it will take a lot of work..also, I dont think TW is in charge of this. Unless im thinking of the wrong thing
        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

LOL WHO WORKS FOR A PUB REC????? I love forums for this reason.
          3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
          3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
          MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

lots of people do?
            9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

If you are new to Trench Wars you do, and it would be cool to have it then.
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

That would be nice, then you would be able to see if the person has a true rec or not, at least in some grade. I mean you can get a real nice rec with lev + priv freqing, but that is not a pure rec... and last time I checked levs are considers as spoilers of a good base game and considered being lame - As the weasel is lame, cloaked.

I like the new trend with visible cloakers, now that is skill, IMO.
                (don't mind my english) Arigatou!! or in other words in a other langauge, Toda!.
                Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

it would be quite nice for the serious pubber. But in reality no one really plays pub to rec or even to do that well. Many just use it as a practice area to tryout new shots or whatever. I dont see the scores being changed because there isnt enough demand in 'high up places'.

Comment

Working...
                  X