Wav macros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wav macros

Golden Sun> Can someone tell me y some wav macros work and others dont..even though they're the right size?

btw i typed a ?help but staff were too lazy to respond.

Ok, here's what I think:

The receiver has to have public macros enabled and although the macro is public, only the ticked player will hear it.

This is mainly through experimenting/guesswork and may be wrong.

~Ewan
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Yeah, it's only sends to the ticked player and if public macros for that person are disabled, no deal.
      Also if you alt tab to change the .wavs or you ?loadmacro to a set with wavs, they will not work properly. You'll end up with your
      %W%C:\Program Files\Continuum\Sounds\myassisonfire.wav thingymabob come up on public chat.
      Basically, the wavs you want to use have to be set in your macros from the time you enter the zone and if you want to change them, you have to exit first.

Got it?

Good

Comment

Rudy your screwed next time Bomberman is hosted.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

How do you make the wav macros?

Either I didn't understand Rudy or (s)he said something totally different.

Comment

Wav macros work in most arena's but pub and elim (they are disabled there because receiving a wav makes you spike like a mofo). To set them, use the code that appears when pressing "wav" in the bottom-right of the macro-edit window. Cut and paste the code in any macro field. Then ?savemacro them. This will not activate them when you do so, you will need to exit continuum first and re-enter, then you'll be able to use them. Wav macros will only be heard by the player you have ticked, and if he/she allows them.

A list of cool wavs can be found here:
            http://www.cosmicwolf.com/SubSpace/subspace_sounds.htm

And staff should have taken that call, but I guess lazyness is a sin we all commit sometimes

I hope this'll be enough for you!
            Last edited by Nycle; 08-16-2004, 12:41 AM.

Comment

What Nycle said ^.

Comment

Spam
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I knew all tht.... i just wandered if there was a duration limit because i have Wav macros which are the right size but produce no sound.

Comment

And you will have to set those macro buttons beforehand. By default, they aren't defined to a key. But that's just as bleeding obvious as the rest of it.

Twerp: Last time I checked, I did have a penis. How you can be confused about my gender is beyond me.
                    Voth: Whatever you're under the influence of, it's making you deluded. Sober up.

Comment

yeah man, no female is that arrogant

Comment

Working...
                      X