Whats your favorite hosted game ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaiLed

Just out of curiosity, why do you like hunt? Doesn't it get boring because it's hunt everytime DM is hosted?
    I don't play the hosted games all the time just whenever I'm bored with elim, priv base, squad duels etc. so I ussually don't play it as often as most- I really like hunt because, well, it's fun =) Running around chasing your prey while protecting your ass from your hunter- it's fun. I don't like the 5 death rule though I think it should be higher like 7 or 8.

I was thinking at school after I posted that last one and I thought of the events I like the least:
    Bomberman
    Turretwarz
    Capture
    ufc (because sometimes the host lets late people join in and doesn't let the remaining people on a freq even get to play it out and it ends up being a tremendous waste of time)
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

spider deathmatch
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

1. Basing is always good because it's better than deathmatch and all the other repetitious events that involve javs.

2. No ideas for new games but I'd like to see some games hosted that seem to get forgotten; bugs, camelot, astroball, defender, bomberman, wormhole, even art since it has powerball elements that would be fun if run like one.

3. Some of the racing games. How hard would it be to have a bot that puts people in safe and then tells you who crosses the finish line first, second, and third?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
          Private Basing

Journey

Dodgeball

Capture (fishies)

Oh shit, click this:

http://www.nads-sc.uiowa.edu/~scable/doit/twlb_cup.wmv

add multi DM to that list (5 person teams is best, but i like it all)
          Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Working...
          X