No announcement yet.

Password taken when I change it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHO THE FUCK AM I TALKING TO IN GAME? Do you have double personalities?
    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
    (:3=

Comment

I don't think the person has logged on as my name again yet.. but yes, it is me.

Comment

This belongs to the X-files
        last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Im use a trojan anti-virus program called 'The Cleaner' try it if you want - oh change your pw at a friends house or someplace you can access continuum from - if you change your pw on another comp, he cant get it(hopefully)(this is if the tojan is a keylogger)

Comment

Someone ban Zerzera for the soviet avatar, i don't see how it differs from nazi swastika. - Copy!?!

Agreed, how comes he can use the soviet symbol but i cant use the swastica. Same in game where ppl can wear soviet banners but i cant wear the swastica banner. I mean if ur gonna bann one, then bann both. - Cig Smoke

What's this shit? That's like saying 'well shit if we won't allow people to kill one another then lets not allow morning jogs either.' Two completely non-parallel concepts.

There's also the fact that people aren't going around spraying sickles and hammers on synagogues, churches or tombstones in hate crimes. - Troll King

That's because me and Ilyaz haven't begun the collaboration of our invasion group yet
            Last edited by Lofty; 08-27-2004, 02:02 AM.
            Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
            7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
            7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
            7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

The owners/ops of TWL have the right to do whatever they want ... if they want to ban swastikas then big whoop u can't do anything bout it. Go ahead a shpeel about free speech or free expression ... not like SS is a country where ppl hafta respect ur rights.

Comment

Working...
              X