This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edit
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

honestly speaking here...i made this name not even thinking abbout rather knowing some the racial while apear in the f2 box.
      -All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break 'em for no-one you understand?

- Do not make decisions on an empty stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by aLi_G
        honestly speaking here...i made this name not even thinking abbout rather knowing some the racial while apear in the f2 box.

Originally posted by aLi_G
        dude what makes you think they'll make you a twd op? TW Staff is not a group of dumbasses, and i dont think they will be stupid enough to make you or anyone twd op with knowing them and believing that they will do a good job...just because you are on everyday doesnt mean your good enough for the job. Like most things in life, its easier said then done.
        thats why you are banned

gj tw staff :up:
        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

I didn't ban him sadly. I warned him and then he whined for a little while until I "accidentally" misspelled the ban command and he changed his name pretty damn fast.

Of course had I known how much he was going to whine I probably wouldn't have gone to such lengths.
          Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
          Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
          Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Erathia
            I didn't ban him sadly. I warned him and then he whined for a little while until I "accidentally" misspelled the ban command and he changed his name pretty damn fast.

Of course had I known how much he was going to whine I probably wouldn't have gone to such lengths.
            Next time, ban him. It's fucking retarded that people make these names just to test staff and push the limits. Even on the slim chance that you didn't know what it was going to say in the F2 box, you would of noticed pretty quickly. You even said that you had been around other mods and they had said nothing. After all this you have the guts to come on the forums and bitch about getting a warning? Staff shouldn't tolerate this stupid behaviour, if your going to make a squad, it's YOUR responsibility to make sure it won't be seen as offensive in ANY way. It's not up to staff to pamper you fuckers, it's their job to warn, and hopefully ban you.
            7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
            7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
            7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
            7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
            1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Frankly, Amerikaz *** just sounds liek a retarded white boy made it up.

Comment

We're done here.

Topic Closed.

Comment

Working...
                X