• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi my name is Bolt, how are you?
    Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

PJ do you like pearl jam?

also-i hope he can beat me sir gaunt. i suck at subspace. if someone cant beat me they are below the 1% bottom feeder section that i am in.
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Umm hi.....?

Comment

Sorry but I don't believe you suck. I think you use that to make someone feel even worse when they get there but kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
            just a bunch of fat 12 year old kids sitting at home trying to trade for the OMG L33TEST C00L D00D names so they can hopefully be accepted by pro league.
            Why does it bother you that people trade names? does it effct you?
            he asked for an answer, not an opinoin.
            Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Isreal does have a point.....somewhat

Comment

Well i got go now again.
                Seeyah people tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Isreal

Why does it bother you that people trade names? does it effct you?
                  he asked for an answer, not an opinoin.
                  Yes. It does friggin' affect us with all the shitty little aliaswhores running around on names that are short, bland, and 100% forgettable. It also encourages 1) Anonymous asshole behavior which is bad for the community (not that we wouldn't have some of that anyway), 2) name stealing/hax0ring, 3) cheating in elim w/o consequences.

How many times in a single day must I say "Who the hell are you again and why the hell are you talking to me?"

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the name "Elite" is going to have as much of an impact on me as "~~Azn_Sniper_Hamburgler_hero2340923094~~xXx~. " Stick to one goddamn name. Why must you annoy us with your inability to retain one identity in an internet environment? (btw, I'll never remember any of them, so you might as well give up trying to make conversation with me)

The fact that it's a trend started by newbie SVS-wannabes (aka TW "vets" hohoho) just makes me resent it all the more. The same goes for the word "newb" and whatever FPS-game filth has leaked into SS.

And if you ask me what names I have for trade again, I'm going to stick a potato up your tailpipe... so to speak.
                  'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                  sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV

stuff
                    i agree. pick an identity and stick with it. quit switching who you are every other day.

besides, my biggest complaint is that you're whoring all the names other players might actually USE.
                    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

hi,
                      pick a fucking name and stick with it.
                      Has anyone else noticed that Sir Gaunt has 20.41 posts per day?
                      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Eventualy these people will see that you dont have really any use for more then one name and stop trading (or at least that was the case with me). as for people acting like assholes: it might be annoying but you allways have the choise of ignoring them.

I think your looking at the small picture. insted of dissing name traders, convince someone to make a safe way to delete unused nickname. i personaly have probably over 50 nicknames. i never inted to use more then 3 of them, and i would happly give up all those others.

And names do say somthing. if for example someone calls them self Zion and another NeoNatzi, i would probably PM Zion and ask him if he lives in Israel, how old he is, etc..as for NeoNatzi, i would go out of my way and do anything to kill/'lame' him (within the game offcourse).
                        Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5

Has anyone else noticed that Sir Gaunt has 20.41 posts per day?
                          Yeah. It wouldn't be so big a deal if more than 4.317% of anything that he said was coherent.

Comment

here's an idea:

names expire at the end of each month unless they are used for a certain number of hours that month.

after one year of activity, the name never expires. that's to prevent newbies from stealing the names of past players.

Comment

here's an idea:

names expire at the end of each month unless they are used for a certain number of hours that month.
                              If you and Louis don't like name traders/changers because they can't stick with one name at a time now then imagine what it would be like if they all were trying to get a certain amount of hours per month with each name. Also, nametraders could just leave SS running all the time, just like people do in order to get 36 hours.

Comment

well there's always plan B:
                                net-ban everyone on nevername and legends chats.

Comment

Working...
                                X