Locked out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked out

Every time I tried to enter the game, I got the 'incorrect password' message, meaning I had to change my in-game name because it was already taken. After doing this a few times and still getting the message, I got another message which said 'you have tried to enter too many times with the incorrect password. Please try again in a few hours.' Is there any way of not having to wait, and if not how long is 'a few hours'???

You should really search for your topic before devoting an entirely new post to it (a simple search for "lost password" would do). In any case, there's no way to get past it sooner than "a few hours." However, I suggest not trying until at least three hours pass by, as I believe it resets. Stick with one name. :P
    Knowledge is power. Arm yourself.

Comment

Go on some random name like dkhfsdlkhflas, then do ?find to see if a name is taken or not.
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Good Idear Ewan
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

ehehe.. :\ well.. i did get around that a couple of times...::hides::..
          cuz i was using wrong name.. i just closed SS.. and then opened it and made sure i logged onto a name that had the correct pw and it worked..:\... i cant garuntee that will work but tis worth a shot..
          >^________^<!

Comment

i hear taking priitk's parents hostage would assure for swift and easy freedom from the injustice you are suffering
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
              i hear taking priitk's parents hostage would assure for swift and easy freedom from the injustice you are suffering

lmao Jerome....
              >^________^<!

Comment

Working...
              X