Elim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elim

why is hiding in elim illegal. it makes no sence. id rather hide and wait for ppl to come to me than get spawned every 3 seconds and when i finally shoot someone they eat cuz they have horrible lag. most elim rules are pointless. most of the mods that play it hide and or team. i hide in the corner with a squad mate and get specced and threatend to be banned. thats just awesome i see how the fairness playsout in TW. this zone used to be a good one to now all we have is power hungry mods who dont have ppl skills and dont care about TW itself.

sigh y did i even bother its just gonna get closed

Comment

Originally posted by Bazhn.
      why is hiding in elim illegal. it makes no sence. id rather hide and wait for ppl to come to me than get spawned every 3 seconds and when i finally shoot someone they eat cuz they have horrible lag. most elim rules are pointless. most of the mods that play it hide and or team. i hide in the corner with a squad mate and get specced and threatend to be banned. thats just awesome i see how the fairness playsout in TW. this zone used to be a good one to now all we have is power hungry mods who dont have ppl skills and dont care about TW itself.
      Hiding isn't illegal, teaming is though, and that includes trucing.
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Hiding is legal ; refusing to fight is illegal.
        Legal way:
        Ex: You're hiding at the bottom right of the map, someone comes, and you kill them.

Illegal way:
        Ex: You're hiding at the bottom right of the map, someone comes, and you run away.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
          Legal way:
          Ex: You're hiding at the bottom right of the map, someone comes, and you kill them.

Illegal way:
          Ex: You're hiding at the bottom right of the map, someone comes, and you run away.
          But then again, "There are 4 people left, and they all play like Bazhn., every single one of them is hiding by a corner, just wating for either Bazhn.#1-3 to come and fight em. But since all Bazhn.s are not going anywhere... since they don't like to be spawned... You get my idea..

IMO, hiding in by a corner is just way lame.. stick with it that you get spawned, it's elim after all. Play like a man!
          Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

there's always a few who can't understand simple rules.. I don't want to get spawned either, but I've never gotten a warning..

so you have to do something more, and don't say that staff is out to get you, cuz they aren't.

Just play normally and all will be ok
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

You fight, you die, you spawn, then you run away with afterburners. I never get spawned.

Comment

Thats why you need to stick to the outside, thrusting around in a circle, looking for blue baddies. I tend to stay away from center at all costs.

Comment

Anyone else notice mods team, or people that know mods team, yet they are never specced?

I'm with mk about not getting caught.
                  Total Mobility, Untouchable Agility
                  ~
                  Night, Sweetdreams.

Comment

thats right trickers, lots of them do and when you spawn them they are like OMG DONT SPAWN A MOD
                    9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
                      Legal way:

Illegal way:
                      Truth, + what 1ight said.. ANyways.. in cases of only hiding you wont be warned.. You could get told to start fighting perhaps... for refusing to fight you will be punished BADLY!!! :eek:
                      Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                      Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                      Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty
                        thats right trickers, lots of them do and when you spawn them they are like OMG DONT SPAWN A MOD

Responding to trickers and Toasty. First off all... I love to spawn other mods/staff whatever $$$$ So feel free to spawn away.. it isn't Illegal GET YOUR KILLS ALREADY!, secondly Mods aren't allowed to team just like you.. So you could use a ?cheater msg to report them.. but ofc that's not really affective.. So pm a mod that you do know o_O. But I doubt that this happens that often as you claim. Unf

Pred

Comment

Originally posted by Trickers
                          Anyone else notice mods team, or people that know mods team, yet they are never specced?

I'm with mk about not getting caught.
                          Almost all staff teams if they are on a squad. Some dont so im not saying all do, bc i imagine hardcore staffies like Erathia dont but i was on squads with alot of staffers and they always truce/team.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Almost all staff teams if they are on a squad. Some dont so im not saying all do, bc i imagine hardcore staffies like Erathia dont but i was on squads with alot of staffers and they always truce/team.
                            Banned
                            axed
                            demoted
                            reported
                            buttraped

Comment

Can I help you with buttraping Ciggy?

I'll bring my strawberry flavored, three coloured dildo
                              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
                              X