wtf/cheater! technique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf/cheater! technique

Hmmm there has been a thread on best wb style by Bob (srb), but one important technique was left out. I didn't want to add this to the other one I wanted my own thread. :P The styles he listed were: the rush, running, aim, and rock bouncing. All good but my favorite way to kill someone is something I like to call the "wtf technique." The reason I call it this is because that is the most common response I get when using it, wtf or even cheater! sometimes. First I position myself close to a green that I can either run to or just fly into easily. The second step is to shoot in the general direction of a close enemy that has full energy. If you hit them good, if not don't worry you are setting the trap. What is any good player going to do...rush you of course. This is when you go for the green and pop their ass as they get close. It is just about impossible to dodge because they are rushing toward it. I would suggest not trying this with a green that came from a kill, rather use one that appeared randomly. A green that appears randomly is more likely going to be what I call an invisa green to the other person. They won't know it is there.
    The negative sides of this plan...If they do see the green on their screen they may just shoot at the green instead of rushing you, or the green may not be a full charge. It could be a repel. Even worse is if you go for the green and it disappears right as you try to get it.
    As you see this style if you will has its ups and downs. I would say this will work on the majority of the top players because they are more likely to rush after a shot, yet if any of the fore mentioned circumstances takes place the chances of you dying are greatly increased. I expect this one to get lots of responses, don't disappoint me and have fun. ~Peace~

Yea a lot of people including myself use that technique. I wouldn't call it a style though, it's more of a just a cheap technique to kill people, that's why I didn't mention it in my thread.
    I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Its really a roll of the dice if you're looking to do that. You don't know if you'll pick up a repeller or a portal, or that full charge you're hoping for.
      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
        Yea a lot of people including myself use that technique. I wouldn't call it a style though, it's more of a just a cheap technique to kill people, that's why I didn't mention it in my thread.
        Bob if aiming is a style, this is a style lol

Comment

But its still pointless to use against a twld squad or a well established twdd squad.

Comment

There aren't greens in TWLD...but it's very effective when properly used. I'd say it'd give a good player about 1 in 3 chance of killing the rusher. It's handy, because like 1 in 3 greens are invis lol. But most better players will position themselves to dodge anything at anytime in a rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan
              But its still pointless to use against a twld squad or a well established twdd squad.
              true will only work in elim

DOWN WITH FG IN TWDD TO!!
              Originally posted by Kolar
              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
              ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

nah its not a style, some greens aren't Full energy anyway, its "pot-Luck"

Comment

Or you can just dodge the bullet and fire back at them.

Comment

I've overused that technique in elim.

FCs work in elim and TWDD... Not TWL, tho.

Comment

what is a fc?

Comment

Full charge.

Comment

thanks

Comment

I believe the original name is the "suckerpunch you in da face/ass bye FC" move. I would not call it a Style.. but it's a funny manouvre $

Pred
                            Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                            Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                            Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Working...
                            X