Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elim

__
    Last edited by Zengrath; 09-05-2004, 09:59 PM.

__
    Last edited by Zengrath; 09-05-2004, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Does it really matter that much to you? Most of the time, more than 80% of the time the game is WB or Jav. Well, thats a pretty good statistic! You say you sit around for 20minuteS? thats not very likely, because u dont see Levi elim to 10 do you? People do enjoy spidering,terr,shark, etc. Just because you don't enjoy it, doesn't mean others don't. People like a variety, not the same thing over and over again, and randoming the elim sometimes adds a little spice to the game. Let them play their terr/levi elim, which will forsurely end in ten minutes, and go back and play wb elim. Im sure you can find yourself the time to go to pub and play untill the next elim started.
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

I love spider elims

Comment

I believe random elims/belims are good for those minorities that dont like wb/jav. You cant just cator to the most popular sect of tw'ers, you have to give the other people some time to be competetive instead of pubbing or twd'ing

Comment

With the advent of ?chat=alerts there is no reason why you should be sitting in spec waiting, rather than enjoying another game of your choice in SSCU Trench Wars.
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
              With the advent of ?chat=alerts there is no reason why you should be sitting in spec waiting, rather than enjoying another game of your choice in SSCU Trench Wars.
              the kid got a point there.

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=11871
                sdg

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                  I love spider elims
                  As do I

Comment

lol stab That's good stuff.
                    Originally posted by Zengrath
                    To me this has never made sense to me.
                    Zengrath, you only waited one hour and twenty four minutes for a resonse before you started complaining...You wanted a response, here it is. Use proper grammer. You defined your subject twice in this sentence. ~Peace~

Comment

If you can get PriitK to get online and fix it then fine, because I think he's the only one that can.
                      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                      cool koen> :)
                      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                      cool koen> not because of a bug
                      EvoLd> Lol
                      Treachery> meh
                      EvoLd> why then?
                      PubAceR> women in power dont last
                      EvoLd> LOl
                      toaster oven reviews

Comment

I can't figh in a spider, I hate spiders... I HATE IT
                        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

In elim, there are random races, random levies to 3, spiders to 10, lance to 5. Well, most of the people vote wb's because they like to fight in that ship. Some people like to fight in other ships. Those "some" people won't have a chance against the "most" that vote wb.

If it made no sence, im sorry. It sounded better in my head ^_^

Comment

__
                            Last edited by Zengrath; 09-05-2004, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Why do I have the feeling that Zen was bitching like a child and then he came back and erased it all????

<3 Zen
                              3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                              3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                              MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Working...
                              X