Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The word Newb, or Noob..hmmm lets ponder this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xSliderx
    Hey I noticed a few things....
    Ive been playing SS for many years now, and one word we all see gets used rather liberally everyday.

You see players calling others Newbies, or Noob on a daily basis. I think its rather hilarious that its being used out of context in the way it is.

I mean lets take a survey....Do you think the people using this word know its meaning? Cuz I am in serious doubt, what do you think?

I know! Let it be known this.......
    If you use the word Noob, Newb, or Newbie in context as an insult...you are officially a SubSpace Moron! Tell your friends!

Definition of Newbie, Noob, Newb: Short for NEW! Someone that is new to the game and has been playing for less then a month. It cannot be used to describe people who killed you, is better then you and killed you, simply owns the hell out of you and your mad, or uses some good tactics to own the hell out of you.

Further, it cannot be used to describe the ACTIONS of another person. I mean seriously....we all hate the players in that goddamn X, but its there to piss people off and veteran players use it often...so it doesnt make em new to the game does it? NO

Learn the MEANING of the workd b4 you use it, cuz quite frankly, those using it on a daily basis just look like jackasses, and Im pointing it out to you

Thats my 2 cents....enjoy, and flame away if you wish

Hasta!!
    For one I havnt seen you play before so you must be a noob and who cares being called a noobie isnt really serious anymore. If your so concerned about people calling you a noobie you must be a noobie and if you dont care about it like me just call yourself a noobie!. See my point? So stop posting about useless stuff that you shouldnt care about. -Noobie KickAshMan

Comment

Simply put, if you take offence to being called a noob, then chances are you are. Same goes for what you preach. Just play the damn game, heh. You might do better if you stop worrying about everyone else.
      Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
        Simply put, if you take offence to being called a noob, then chances are you are. Same goes for what you preach. Just play the damn game, heh. You might do better if you stop worrying about everyone else.
        newbie (n) - One who gets offended at being called a newbie.

I think this might work, actually.
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

What's the word for people who call other people newbies in order to offend them?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
            What's the word for people who call other people newbies in order to offend them?
            (You guessed it)

Newbies.
            G[y]Ro> omfg
            G[y]Ro> u nerds
            G[y]Ro> NERDS
            G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Wrap it up neatly, with a little bow, and send it to Webster- we got ourselves a compound definition.
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Spread the word.

1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

Comment

Spread the word.

What if SS people killed themselves? Will they call themselves newbies after being owned by themselves? But in the paradox of them knowing that they're not newbs and calling people they kill a newb, they wouldn't know what to do and their eternal souls will implode in their own grey matter of infinite idiocy.

I think I should make my own topic on this matter.

I'm bored.

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
                    What if SS people killed themselves? Will they call themselves newbies after being owned by themselves? But in the paradox of them knowing that they're not newbs and calling people they kill a newb, they wouldn't know what to do and their eternal souls will implode in their own grey matter of infinite idiocy.

I think I should make my own topic on this matter.

I'm bored.
                    dude u are totally thinkin about this too hard....Newb is someone who is new to Trench Wars....there i summed it up NOW CLOSE THIS THREAD WADI!
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I miss the days when people would only say the word 'newbie'. All those new terms seriously piss me off.

-Epi
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

I miss the days wher eyou had to be at least semi-skilled to win elim. Change ?go elim to ?go spawnwars please. :up:

Comment

I miss the days wher eyou had to be at least semi-skilled to win elim. Change ?go elim to ?go spawnwars please. :up:
                          so true
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

voth> ?usage
                            Total Usage: 3481 hours 51 minutes
                            First played: 9-4-2002 21:45:9

Nobody!!!!!!> ?usage
                            Total Usage: 2673 hours 17 minutes
                            First played: 7-3 16:29:2
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                            X