Public Settings Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Settings Change

New Public Settings are being tested! The new Lancaster now can fire two shots in quick succession, and requires two shots to kill. Multifire ability gives you one single 4-way spread shot, but you only get one shot.

These settings were developed as a concept. Players of ?go base, TWD and TWL are already familiar with this lancaster, and it has finally made its way to public.

Personally, I like it. Adds a new dimension to the game that wasn't there before. Puts a ship to use where it wasn't before. It's both a great basing and dueling ship. Don't knock it before you try it.
    Last edited by DoCk>; 09-13-2004, 11:30 AM.
    TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
    qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
    3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

I dunno... I think the lancaster should have been tweaked a bit before unleashing it upon the pubs...
    sdg

Comment

I like the lanc in base, but as a fighting ship in elim/dm thats a different story. The publics that arent pure pub seem to not like how levi is so much harder to green. So I guess you can't please everyone. But overall the lancaster is a good add to the basing realm.

Comment

The new public lancaster is awesome!

Comment

I was there when it happend, and yeah, its not that bad.
          audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
          DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
          Azreal> LOloL
          cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

I like the new lanc alot better. More fun. :up: :up:

<wohooo first post...POP>
            1:MR Marine>damn i was s bored last night
            1:Fireblade 8>i wasnt hehe
            1:MR Marine>where was ya?
            1:Fireblade 8>fucked hoes for free cuz of donkey konga
            1:MR Marine>lol wtf?
            1:Fireblade 8>lol with 3 friends we played donkey konga all night
            1:MR Marine>..lmfao

Comment

The new lancanster is all well and good, but the weasel appears to have been screwed up in the process. It is no longer possible to fire while thrusting with the weasel. For those who don't know me, I play uncloaked weasel exclusively in pub and am quite good at it. I really hope this was unintentional and will be fixed. If not, I'm done with pub. (like anyone cares)

Comment

Pop goes the weasel

Now I can't wait till people start complaining about Lancaster Turrets. They will surely dominate lameness now.

Comment

Alright, it's been fixed and all is well once again. Thank you.

Comment

Finally the lancaster is being even up a bit. Any chance we will see it appear in the next TWEL?

One other thing the private arena settings seemed wrong a few minutes ago (blue bullets not killing, spids having to hit 6 times to kill, etc.) although its back to normal now. Just an update bug or what?

Comment

new lanc is pretty cool and easy to adjust to, i got 5 kills before dieing when i first got in it so gj whoever came up with it
                      Ban Ikrit

Comment

No, no. No, and no.
                        sage

Comment

Lanc me up!

Lanc Shmank
                          Republic of Newfoundland

Comment

it rocks.

before the update the lancaster was just a slow warbird exept for the multifire. Now its a compromise between the warbird and the spider. And that was just what i wanted!

Comment

Vorf, it's fixed now.

Comment

Working...
                              X