X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtfz, liar!

Comment

Rofl that was stupid.

Edit: it would even be more fun if some playesr left there currently established squads for x-wing, now it dissolved. If that happend to anyone lemme know bc that would make my day.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
        Rofl that was stupid.

Edit: it would even be more fun if some playesr left there currently established squads for x-wing, now it dissolved. If that happend to anyone lemme know bc that would make my day.
        ^ lol
        audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
        DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
        Azreal> LOloL
        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
          azhran (and his fish)
          I'm passed that now
          TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

whoever said x-wing wasn't good is a retard. We had me roi shiran and i think pj joined under a different name. I've never been on a squad that practiced as much as we did on x-wing. The only players i remember besides the above guys were someone named gilbourne and some guy with "3000" in his name.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
            Asia Minor> maybe not
            Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
            bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
            bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
            bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
            bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Heh, I remember X-wing.. And the players roi, shiran and azhran + some other weird dutch mofo being in it.. and ofc Gilly.. Well whatever cig says.. I have to disagree with him, cuz hes such a bad predicter :P

ANyways.. xwing was a fine duelsquad.. but it already dissolved? .. 2 bad

Pred
              Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
              Originally posted by Cig Smoke
              Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

I dont think anyone said they were bad hellz, but my personal opinion is they were also never that great. They were an alrite squad in dueling, above average, but when ur talking about power squads they'd never come to my mind like siege, elusive, -f- and so on. They are a step or 2 below them.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                X