Happy Birthday to TWSites.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to TWSites.com!

TWSites.com Web Hosting Has just reached its first full year in operation!

Read on for a present. ;-)

TWSites.com started out as a humble reseller account on someone else's lousy server. As its needs grew and grew, we were able to afford better and better servers. With near perfect reliability, we've started taking on small/medium business accounts! With a highly tuned Dual Xeon 2.8 ghz server with 2 GB ram, and four 73 GB 10,000 RPM SCSI hard disk drives, TWSites.com is one of the highest performing services around. Connected to a backbone of 13 gigabit ethernet lines, you're always well connected.

Here are some comments from a completely anonymous servey taken recently. We never asked people to write such glowing testimonials, they just did.

"I needed a reliable but cheap server where I could host my programming projects. I was referred to TWSites.com, and I was VERY impressed with the value. And cheaper is not worse, because I have never had a problem with my hosting: the download speeds are great, the FTP server is reliable, and the user settings interface is very easy to use. I haven't even used all of the features it offers and yet I've still definitely gotten my money's worth. Keep up the good work!"

"Things are great. If I ever had an issue with the service, all I had to do was call in a support ticket and someone would see to it. The emails that went back and forth were seen by real people and the responses were not automated, Feels like personal service, and I like that."

"Twsites is excellent, I have never seen such an excellent service, I hope it never closes, as I WILL, stick with them, and refer people to them, so they may see the excellent service I have."

"TWSites has absolutely excellent speed and reliability at some of the most affordable prices you can find on the net. Truly a diamond in the rough."

Best of all, TWSites.com's profits are used to pay for Trench Wars itself.

Anyway, this post has been quite long enough. To celebrate its first anniversary as a web hosting provider, we're having a huge sale! You'll never find our prices lower than these few days. Use this coupon code "happybirthday" to get 15% off TWSites.com services. The coupon code is valid on all packages intermediate and up, and will expire once the party is over. I wish everyone well, and wish TWSites.com yet another successful year.

Hey, how else can you get the sysop of Trench Wars to answer your every email. :-D

-DoCk>
    TWSites.com Sales/Support
    SSCU Trench Wars Sysop
    TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
    qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
    3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

damn skippy! i should prob renew my account using this deal for extra bonus points $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
    5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
    5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
    5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
    5:Attila> :\
    5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
    5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
    5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
    5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

Originally posted by DoCk>
      TWSites.com Web Hosting Has just reached its first full year in operation!

Read on for a present. ;-)

TWSites.com started out as a humble reseller account on someone else's lousy server. As its needs grew and grew, we were able to afford better and better servers. With near perfect reliability, we've started taking on small/medium business accounts! With a highly tuned Dual Xeon 2.8 ghz

Hey, how else can you get the sysop of Trench Wars to answer your every email. :-D

-DoCk>
      TWSites.com Sales/Support
      SSCU Trench Wars Sysop
      so you are a nerd =) as crazi said ! not me !

Comment

Originally posted by DoCk>
        lol

Comment

Go Trench Wars! w00t! w00t!

HunterKiller
          <========]----+

Comment

Working...
          X