Public Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Changes

Wouldn't it be nice to go back to pub and not get bored in the first 5 minutes of action.. I think they should change some of the pubs and make them different styles (big enterances, small enterances, new holes, etc..)
    Don't you think this would be nice?
    Just a little change in each one for new excitement..

Problem with pubs is that nobody bases. Pub is now known as going to a public arena and seeing how long you can go without being spawnkilled by a horde of wbs, lancs, and/or spiders gone sideways and nowhere near the base.

But then again, it IS just a pub at the end of the day, so it's come to be expected.
    Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
    1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

well i am not sure but i dont think you can have different maps for different pubs
      they just upload 1 map for all pubs
      also, pubs are just plain boring. you can take base in any of them in like 2 minutes (or less) with a wb

Comment

Pub is boring, the only fun thing there is to lame the ones that tries to base. So just let the settings/maps stay as they are.

Comment

Wanna play different base maps

Type this --> :random <ER>: HOST A FREAKING BASE GAME, KTHNX... anyways.. you get the picture :P
          Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
          Originally posted by Cig Smoke
          Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Yea, the same map is used for all pubs, what can be done though, is doors can be put in which will change the map a little when open/closed and each pub can have differet doors open/closed.
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
            X