Baseelim Shark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseelim Shark

This isn't really very important since Shark elim's are pretty much a break from Javs where people mess around and have fun, but I'd like it if you could, like in any other arena, mine while boosting.

Because you can't mine while boosting, which means you can rush past someone, drop a mine, they explode... Shark elims degrade into a pathetic wall-humping shrapnel-straying borefest... This applies to their repels too. And Terrier's bursts while we're at it. I know it doesn't take much to change it, so I'd like it to be fixed!

Like I said, nothing really important, but it'd be nice to see it fixed.

:up:
    G[y]Ro> omfg
    G[y]Ro> u nerds
    G[y]Ro> NERDS
    G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Uh, I can do it. Ask some other people, I'm certain they can also thrust then mine afterwards. You just don't know when to stop thrusting.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

That is not what he means. In every arena besides baseelim, the shark can be thrusting and lay a mine when he is going really fast. In baseelim you can't mine. It really screwed me up after playing base so long and trying a shark elim; it's a lot different.

I'm surprised no one complained about this so far, since it really is a messup in the settings.
      sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Rion.
        since Shark elim's are pretty much a break from Javs where people mess around and have fun
        javs are way more fun than sharks. weasels, terrs and sharks should be removed and put into their own arena where all the people who actually prefer those ships can go and fuck around there.

Comment

All they need to do is ?set Shark.Disablefastshooting=0
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
            I'm surprised no one complained about this so far, since it really is a messup in the settings.
            Actually people did complain about it when baseelim was created, but then they just decided not to care.

And yes terr elim, shark elim, and weasel elim should all be removed immediately. Especially weasel elim.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
              javs are way more fun than sharks. weasels, terrs and sharks should be removed and put into their own arena where all the people who actually prefer those ships can go and fuck around there.
              :up:

Comment

yeah i much rather plays the javs in baseelim. shark seem pretty much useless if you don't have at least 5-7, terr can be fun unless the other persons lag is worse and you can't kill them, and the cloaker elim is just.....wrong
                Albert Smiles is my idol!
                http://www.treadnews.com/rantsandrav...ploads/fag.jpg

Comment

ESPECIALLY weasel elim since it's been broke...since forever.
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I heard rumours that it isn't actually broken, that removing for disobeying rules is just to make sure it doesn't take too long.
                    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim

Comment

Never noticed you couldn't mine while boosting.
                      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Yea .. I think i told them "I will fix the bot for weasil elim" and they said no we want it that way or something. When I was ZH i tryed to.. got nothing. o well

And sharks are a good ship in elim to relax in after playing javs for a while.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                        1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                        1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                        ---
                        5:waven> freeze
                        5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                        5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                        5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                        5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                        5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                        5:Freeze> LOL
                        5:waven> that's how things work around here
                        --
                        1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Since random picks on belim are to screw up the fun

why not put lanc in base as an option.

and maybe levi in base with a repel and no bombs, but in case of levi this should be levi elim to 10, so you die once and robo specs you for not going to base on right time.

then ppl will get even more bored and pissed.

also, you could make random picks more often.
                          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                            If I've understood it right, it's an old pub setting for the shark. Not sure about this though (cus then it'd have to be like ancient). Same applies for the rep, which is very much different from the pub repel.
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Lancaster elim (with new lanc settings) in base to 10 would be a nice replacement for the cloaker race.

Comment

Working...
                              X