Radio Arena Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Arena Contest

Trench Wars Radio is looking for map makers to design and make a map to replace the basic public map already used in ?go radio. What we're looking for is a basing map, this map is going to be used to host basing games so it needs the normal setup in that respects. What we are not looking for is any kind of warzone like maps, I want a basic design suitable for TW Basing with a radio like atmosphere. I.E: high end graphics (would be a +), structures related to a radio theme ect....

If you have any other ideas for a radio event/game for this arena please email it to me, I may consider this as an alternative to a basing map.

The single map will be picked by me and other people involved with the radio event. Anyone can submit a map, there are no restrictions on player affiliation.

The reward for the map chosen will be determined at a later date but could include for example, a few hosted games by an ER or Mod with your choice of the event and game play. This is still being thought out and it will be something along those lines within TW.

Email submissions to KolarTW@gmail.com, Include your Nickname and the LVL. Deadline for submissions is October 10, 2004.

forum smods, DO NOT move this thread to the radio forum.
    Last edited by Kolar; 09-21-2004, 11:03 PM.

lol, (read the small text).

I'll see if I can make a base, but I never made one before.

Edit: Do you have a tileset for me or do I have to make one myself?
    Last edited by Twerp; 09-26-2004, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X