Left_eye for staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

annux has no life and gets violeted by his parents...
      Winner of TWDL Scrotals
      Winner of TWT Melee
      Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

mooly

Comment

Originally posted by Annux

ROFL... annux should be an artist. haha.

Comment

Going back to the first few posts in this thread.... here is an answer to your question Na$.

I did nothing... made no attempts whatsoever... to get left fired.
            Its not in me to scheme against other people and with other people to get someone fired.

Any enemies that have been made against me are people who have been talking to others and dont' know the whole story. Again more puppet show stuff.

Now for the those who will inevitably say "LIER"... i say this... What action was it that i took ? Any ? NO... no actions. So leave me out of the bs once and for all and stop trying to accuse and blame me for the whole situation... shit that i wasn't even aware of what was going on till ANNUX posted all of his stories about the whole ordeal.

Louix in essence says it all... so i'll revert you back to his first post in this thread.... you don't know what its like in staff till you've been there.... and going into detail and slinging mud around is about the whole thing just seems useless.

Make your own decisions, and don't just listen to one side of the story.
            Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

wow what a good squad that elite--force!!!!
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

A while back (i think it was friday or saturday), a certain <ER> came into elim, and was essentially shunned by the rest in spec. Moreover, a couple hurled some abuse. I mean, why? What use is that? I still haven't seen any substantiated connection with lefty and anyone else on the forum (well maybe there is, but i havent read the lefty threads for a while since they predictably regressed into drivel). Theres not much ppl can do about the whole lefty thing, so ppl should just leave it and get back to caring about their own lives. And not to hold grudges. Because thats just stupid, and a waste of everyones breath.

Im bored of this discussion. Can we talk about sugar and spice and all things nice?
                Well, very simply, it's a biscuit, but it is also a cake - think of it as the transvestite of biscuits. They're about the size of, well, a biscuit, and they're basically a disc of sponge, with a bit of orange-flavour jelly on top, covered in a thin layer of chocolate.

Comment

The Goddess <ER> has cooties

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable
                    Delectable <ER>
                    War <SYSOP>
                    TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
                    TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
                    Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

Jaffa is sweet and spicy like pumpkin pie

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Lol ive never had pumpkin pie, so ill have to take your word for it

Anyway arent girls made of sugar/spice/all things nice... you calling me a girl?!?!?!
                        Well, very simply, it's a biscuit, but it is also a cake - think of it as the transvestite of biscuits. They're about the size of, well, a biscuit, and they're basically a disc of sponge, with a bit of orange-flavour jelly on top, covered in a thin layer of chocolate.

Comment

OMG go out and get some Pumpkin Pie!! Its da nummiest

Whoever made that saying was evil anyway... guys can be sweet and spicy as well.

Comment

Clueless

Originally posted by Na$
                            - if u axe all the veterans and nice people from staff... where
                            is tw going ?
                            Ummmm, staff is there to help people, not to sit back and look "leet" if someone who hasnt played as long as another will help more, why isnt he a better staff member? And lets say staff was made up of all vets, most are inactive as hell, wouldnt help newer people, they would just say "Hahaha Nubie, learn yourself". Recruiting people who will actually help determines how good staff is not their playing time. So if you say that axing vets from staff is ruining it, you wrong...
                            :yawn:

Comment

agreed tobe. I think staff should focus on gaining helpful players, not skilled and pompous ones. (not to say that helpful people cant be skilled too )
                              shear> luke... ive got my EYE on you o_O
                              LuKE*> oik
                              shear> oink?
                              LuKE*> erm...ok

Comment

Re: Clueless

Originally posted by Tobe
                                And lets say staff was made up of all vets, most are inactive as hell, wouldnt help newer people, they would just say "Hahaha Nubie, learn yourself".
                                I'm sorry dude, but if you think Ruby (or anyone else who talks like that) is a vet, you are sadly mistaken. Real vets don't talk at all because they know just how stupid (and unworthy of conversation) everyone in this zone really is. Carry on.
                                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Working...
                                X