Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Ive looked throughout the whole site, how do I sign up so I can join the server. This is bs, theres not even a clear area that shows new people where to sign up, man im getting so frustrated!

You have to download the game first (Continuum .38), which can be located at:
    http://www.trenchwars.org/Trench/ind...ion=Downloads&
    After you get the hang of it and like it, you can update it to the .39 pre-release version. Just download it from the same link above and follow the .txt file.

After you install it, open the .exe, click profile and create a username and password. Click on the zone "SSCU Trench Wars" and select the "Play" option

edit: Welcome to trench wars!

Comment

Hi Crispie, welcome to TW. Trench Wars is one server/zone within Subspace/continuum so having a tutorial for incomming gamers would be a little bit silly since most people find out about this game pretty much through other sources (I.E other SS sites, friends).

There's no web based application form for this game, you download the client here install it with the executable. Run Continuum and click on profile, select a name which hasn't been taken yet (*some I think if not all symbols are not allowed as the starting letter*). DO NOT try to login on one name too many times, the SSC Biller which presides over all names, squads and scores for SSC zones will block you if you try more then 5 times or so on one name... security feature. Select the server you wish to join and hit play, there's a few popular servers out there, TW is the biggest in Subspace/Continuum but there's a lot of different types of game play out there.

I would take some time if you become intrested in this game to read over this, http://www.trenchwars.org/Trench/ind...e=introduction. It's a new players guide to Subspace and to TW, worth a read for general info about install to commands ect...

Have fun in SS! and post here or PM on this forum if you have any more questions.
      Last edited by Kolar; 10-15-2004, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Make sure you choose a valid email address; you won't get spam and it is used for password retrieval if you ever happen to lose your password.
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

And when you are in game, press F1 to see useful tips.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
            Make sure you choose a valid email address; you won't get spam and it is used for password retrieval if you ever happen to lose your password.
            I think Im screwed becase I always put "1@2.com" for my email :/
            Like, there was this ninja who got
            ticked off at some people who kept
            talking while he was trying to rock
            out on his guitar, so the ninja totally
            flipped out and sang at them till
            they all exploded!!! (true story.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
              LOL, so that's what it's for. I always put in random e-mails

alsdjflk;asd@hotmail.com ^_^

Edit: Welcome to Trench Wars!

Comment

lol same twerp welcome to TW Crispie
                I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

Guide for beginners:

http://beginners.subspace.net/

Downloads and more info:

http://www.subspacedownloads.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X