Cynical was created by a Fake.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?

i thought jack retired. or does jack say hes retired alot and come back? i dunno which one is the fake nemore
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I never retired, I simply stated that I won't be playing again until I have the time to play at a competitive level.

btw, hey drow

Comment

oh i see
        btw hi jack
        RaCka> how can i get you here
        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

EverQuest also known as EverCrack is a an addictive game. although i was glad and played ultima and never touched it the 3 games were built on the same purpose you pay the corpporation money to play cause your an addict and you cant quit. Some advice dont play those game's they do nothing good for you. Enjoy the free drug also known as SS.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

only fat nerds pay money to play computer games

its like paying a prostitute to have sex with you because you're pathetic, except there is actually no sex involved.

im a level 84 half midget dwarf warrior, CLAN WARS

Comment

Working...
            X