Halloween Pub Map Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Pub Map Ideas

This year we (TWDev) are devoted to making the best halloween map ever. With your help of course that dream can and will happen. If anyone has any "realistic" ideas that could be implemented into the public map please post your ideas in this thread. Ideas can be anything from tilesets to shipsets "virtually anything thats changeable in tw". Basicly anything that can and will give an uneasy stomach to anyone who dares playing. Lets make this halloween a night to remember with the best pub map tw has ever seen "during halloween"
    Last edited by Tyler; 10-20-2004, 01:15 AM.
    SSCU Trench Wars Moderator

Stealth Angell> I only have Lvl.50 Ban Armor...I think Rudy's Ban Attack Level is 80...so I would lose

change the 'ding' noise for the flag bonus to a really loud scream, better than the %13 sound, so it'd scare the people who didn't notice.
    DELETED

Comment

oh, and you have to incorperate, "In a Gadda Da Vida" into the map somehow.
      DELETED

Comment

I hate it when pubs turns out <insert smart word there>.. like last time on christmas.. it totally ruined my pub joy.. :'(

You know, people can turn of the ship sets etc for the map, zone. And just go default..

Just don't change the map!!
        Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
          I hate it when pubs turns out <insert smart word there>.. like last time on christmas.. it totally ruined my pub joy.. :'(

You know, people can turn of the ship sets etc for the map, zone. And just go default..

Just don't change the map!!
          (I hate it when pubs turns out <to be shit>..)
          They think they pick the good one, but it takes away alot of the challenge the game had before, and it's just not very.. compatible to some people. Don't go regular for Holidays, dont treat it like any other day... if you dont spice up the game every once in awhile you lose players (IE: Me *cough*, 18 other people. *cough*, *cough*, *cough*). How do you keep a spaceship (2d) game interesting when it's been airing for more than 5 years? You answer that yourself.
          |
          Spam me, Im bored: Sleepsmokr0001@yahoo.com
          Selex - (Early) 2000 - (Mid) 2004 Retiree!(July 25)
          [Spastic]
          --:fear:--

Comment

Originally posted by Selex
            (I hate it when pubs turns out <to be shit>..)
            They think they pick the good one, but it takes away alot of the challenge the game had before, and it's just not very.. compatible to some people. Don't go regular for Holidays, dont treat it like any other day... if you dont spice up the game every once in awhile you lose players (IE: Me *cough*, 18 other people. *cough*, *cough*, *cough*). How do you keep a spaceship (2d) game interesting when it's been airing for more than 5 years? You answer that yourself.
            Perhaps..

You know what would be cool, Jav = frankenstein, bomb = rock. First the rock is just as an small asteroid, after bounce it turns out red, at explosion sharps = small red rocks. X = ghost, while cloaked, opacity at 5%.. (if that would be possible), or just no x radar, and hard to see ship, since it would be ghost. Shark= pumpkin, bomb = pumpkin, sharps = bats..

I would find that funny, and still have same pub map, but different walls etc.. like some sewer/halloween theme. ^^
            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

So we need to say something smart here? Well change the shipsets to something cool, like ghosts and stuff.

Comment

Suggestions

Keep Them Comming! We Love The Suggestions!
                SSCU Trench Wars Moderator

Stealth Angell> I only have Lvl.50 Ban Armor...I think Rudy's Ban Attack Level is 80...so I would lose

Comment

don't make it a really weird map, just a nice map would be nice
                  Code:
                  1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                  1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                  1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                  1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                  1:lnx> kk
                  1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

DON'T ADD ANY GODDAM .LVZ THAT TAKE 20 MINUTES TO DOWNLOAD.

:up:
                    >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

I've got the best idea for a halloween map!

It's called don't fucking change the map you fucking assholes. Holiday maps are such shit.
                      sage

Comment

Make a lvz death image so whenever you die, an opaque ghost pops up on the screen and goes "boo m you're dead" (notice the space in boom)
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                          change the 'ding' noise for the flag bonus to a really loud scream, better than the %13 sound, so it'd scare the people who didn't notice.
                          Yeah that won't get really really annoying after the first one, at all.

I don't care what you do really as long as I can still pretend I'm The Greatest American Hero. If only I hadn't lost my fucking superhero suit manual.

Believe it or not, I'm walkin' on air
                          I never thought I could be so free
                          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

get rid of those damned candles, all the dumb warping in the halloween map is what makes it bad.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Why are American/English holidays so special in TW that you get pub(!) map change for them and postponements in leagues? There is no special pub map for midsummer a holiday many North European countries have or for Asian holidays etc.
                              Last edited by Copy!?!; 10-20-2004, 03:41 PM.
                              MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

Working...
                              X