How to break a suckage streak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to break a suckage streak?

Been suckin for a week kinda tired of it. Suggestions...... preferably sincere ones (not like HAH U SUCKED IN THE FIRST PLACE! or YOU SHOULD QUIT!)

Post em up..

HAH U SUCKED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

YOU SHOULD QUIT!

Ok, on a serious note, when I sucked(worse than usual), I'd just get on an alt nick noone knew me on, go cool off by owning some people in pub, then Id play wbduel/javduel/elim/belim straight for like 3-4 hours and sometimes I'd get out of it...sometimes I didn't. The longest REALLY bad streak I had lasted about 2 months before I shook it off.

Comment

take at least six months off
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I usually just stop playing and talk with my friends or something for a bit and when i come back to the game i'm usually super kickass.

Comment

Go play a zone with faster settings for a bit. When you come back everything feels so much easier & fresher.
          Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Extreme Games. I did that once, it worked perfectly for me. Problem was, that I stayed for about a month. Then in about March, I was addicted to Desert Storm. Luckily I missed zombies too much so I came back.

Comment

well i dont know what you play so its hard to say what you should do.. but when i felt i was in a slump, i did the following:

-pubbed a few thousand kills in spider, public and private freq, in and out of base

-pubbed a few hundred kills in warbird concentrating on accuracy

-played chaos zone and dsb

-played ?go balance and ?go racing2

-had some fun instead of taking my skill too seriously (roof javving and crap)
              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
              apt>na
              apt>ill show you pictures
              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

So maybe im crazy

Maybe im crazy and superstitious but my parents got my a new computer chair for my birthday and I got into a huge slump. I switched back to my old crappy chair and started to do better

Comment

It's all in the head. Just don't let the game get you.
                  As long as you can just log on, play for an hour, and log off again without saying "Omg, I suxor, omfg shit, omfg wtfz should I do what now? OMG ?GO ELIM" it's all fine.
                  just have fun and have a good laugh with people like Gerry a.o.
                  I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
                    HAH U SUCKED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

YOU SHOULD QUIT!

Ok, on a serious note, when I sucked(worse than usual), I'd just get on an alt nick noone knew me on, go cool off by owning some people in pub
                    Woah.. in pub ? :P Thanks for the advice $ I now pwned:
                    Azn_Killertiger234324slayer
                    Murderman234fire
                    roofnewb666

Just get like a short warm up.. kill some in wbduel.. keep playing in.. go to elim.. keep playing it :P you'll get there.. and if that doesn't work.. visit some other zones perhaps? like the others said... When i'm bored or whatever.. I always go bug others in Redstar $

Pred
                    Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                    Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                    Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Don't listen to pred, he is still in the slump he was in when he started this game.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
                        I came back.
                        WHY!!!???!!111one111one

*looks sarcastic*

Comment

I told you I missed zombies too much

DUMB INCURE :chair:

Comment

I went and tried to learn a different ship. I was just doing seriously bad in my usual favorites, warbird and spider, so I decided to learn to fly a shark effectively. switching to a ship that I knew I was bad at, knew I sucked at.. it made the suckage more tolerable. besides, after flying a shark for a week or two, you feel like a god in a warbird. you can shoot back, for example. also, what other people said.. play a faster zone for a while (extreme games). coming back to trench after that, everything's slower and easier to dodge.

Comment

take a break
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                              X