This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not Foobarz-he's an imposter

So I quit TW for a few months, in the middle of TWL, and I come back and apparently some idiot named Foobarz (who supposedly sucks in spider) has been telling everyone he is me. Well, I have news: he's an imposter. I'm not sure why people were so gullible--I'm sure this guy could have somehow gotten his password back if he was me (especially since I have a valid email address for ?lostpassword), and I'm sure there would have been questions only I could answer, and I'm sure his playing style was different. But anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know, once and for all, that I am not him; and I am not PriitK; and I have not been impersonating DoCk>(apparently he got PriitK's password, and has also been telling people he's DoCk>, or something like that). I have not been on TW since August, and I haven't used any names other than Xog in quite some time, so please don't bother asking me about it. It's really annoying to have every single person think I'm someone else and waste 10 minutes each time explaining that it was an imposter.

Also, I don't know who he is, so don't ask me. Someone claimed he was ACEjoker; I don't know if that's true or not, and I don't know who ACEjoker is, so whatever. Some people claimed he knew things that only I would know (like that I have one brother, even though I don't have any brothers), and if he did know things that not many people knew, maybe he was some disgruntled ex-squaddie or something. Who knows. And who really cares?

That's all I have to say for now.

Also, stealing people's TW identities is incredibly lame, even if you think they've quit. They might return. And stealing identities should be bannable, even if the people in question aren't staff. It creates a lot of annoyances, and confuses a lot of people, and whoever jdigs is might try to steal someone else's identity.

sry i was bored..

Comment

Hey I wonder if I'll get banned for having 3 posts in a row..

Comment

Or four?

Comment

Five maybe..

Comment

hey cool 1200 posts

Comment

Im pretty sure you'll get banned. Not for multiple posts, but for chronic stupidity.
              audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
              DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
              Azreal> LOloL
              cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

and don't be a whiny bitch.
                offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

LOL xog. You must be bored.

Comment

I'm not gonna ban him, but seriously. Comon Xog. Don't do that shit.

Edit: Oh, and I'm going to close this.
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Whhhaaattt...didnt foobarz start a forum like this? <_<
                      9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Working...
                      X