long-time game flaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vitron
    I believe that is because you never completely stopped moving backwards/forwards... so your drifting a little. :kamikaze: -_-
    This guy speaks the truth.

Comment

Ohh here it goes

Does he now :wub:

Comment

Sainsbury's is nice
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

overpriced
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
            you'll also appear as just the circle with the line ala a turret.
            Then you just unattach and you are completely motionless.
            sdg

Comment

i prefer co-op because they sell the best fig rolls.

Comment

If you go to the bottom safe with a spider and angle yourself and aim for the upper left hand corner of the wall above that safe you can make some of the shots hit the wall and some of the shots miss the wall just by hitting up and down on the arrow keys (and starting from a dead stop inside the safe naturally). That shouldn't be possible, they should either all hit or all miss. Right?

Comment

maybe the black hole in #mod is affecting all arenas. h34r:
                  offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

I'm glad people are finally talking about this, I haven't been able to sleep for weeks. Some of them hit and some of them miss for fucks sake!
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                      I'm glad people are finally talking about this, I haven't been able to sleep for weeks. Some of them hit and some of them miss for fucks sake!
                      Yeah really...does this affect your game play at all? Seriously its no big deal. And if it affects your gameplay you have one fucked up stratergy. And to what sleepy said, do you drift to the right when you do that? Because as you go back, you move to the right, but then again as you go up you go left, but who cares jee
                      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Are you a limbo dancer?

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                          Then you just unattach and you are completely motionless.
                          I think they changed something about dying with terriers because you'd be able to go through walls if you had a shark lay a mine by the wall. Have a terrier thrust into the mine, the terrier will be dead but it's dead ship will move through everything and you'd be able to attach once it went past the wall (like when you attach right when a terr dies and you're just a ring). I think the terr won't move through walls when it's dead though, now.

But with the bullets. They curve for some reason. One time I was messing with super in deathmatch and I was in a corner. I started moving straight (without turning so I was at a perfect 45 degree angle). I started shooting and it would miss a rock, and as soon as I got closer the bullets would curve to the left (or was it the right, I forgot). Then if I started to fly away from the rock again the bullets would start to miss the rock again. Basically to sum it up, for some reason everything you shoot slightly curves in a certain direction. It's sort of hard to explain, hope you understood it all.
                          :turned:

Comment

Go try your experiment out in ?go tanks (that arena doesn't have momentum)

Comment

I tried it in tanks and the bullets don't have a curve to it. So, the bullets only get a curve if you're moving, or whatever.. :turned:
                              :turned:

Comment

U noticed tht there is sound in space Its a vacuum!...btw i cudnt give a shit i just though it was relevant sacasm.

Comment

Working...
                                X