Warbirds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubbles19518
    If they made one it would just be a dd arena like ?go #vortex. or ?go #spoon. I dont remember em all. Just ask one of the mods to make it called go wbs and I'd be there sometimes. Who ever thinks you can warm up in pub is wrong. Pub is no challenge at all.

but make it so there's multiple courts like in tourny so every1 wont be clumped in a big space

Comment

Originally posted by Firesprout
      but make it so there's multiple courts like in tourny so every1 wont be clumped in a big space
      ?go duel
      :turned:

Comment

Originally posted by sice
        ?go duel
        each court with 10-15ppl no more

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          Also cook, I see you are as dumb as evasive, you both don't know how to use quote tags.
          Don't you mean Sirius.?
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

It stopped snowing, how rude!

Really, I don't see this is some kinda of great idea, it would be nice if it wasn't just plain map with space rocks and space dust. You know how boring it is just to fly between the rocks either chasing someone or being chased by someone. I like it when you wb in base, when you can use the walls, the surroundings to you benefit. Either for tactical moves or just for plain protection.

You know how fun it is to just wait at a wall, and the enemy wb/ship is on the other side of the wall? Its just you and the nme, waiting for who will make the move, teasing him with sudden movements towards the wall, looking for the nme's weak point, when will his consentration decrease and be increased into hesitation. Its gives me adrenaline to just wait and see who will overcome who. Either its me or the other part. Often when I do this, I might wait for more then 1 min, by teasing and searchin for an opportunity to strike.

So my point is, if ther would be this ?go warbirds, it would be fun if it was more obstical based, more base like, but of course with some space. As I said, I see no fun in flying is just plain space with rocks to be fun. Yeah, I really think that elim and twdd's are quite boring, and it's not even really that trenchwars related. Since Trench wars is all about having the flag, keeping the flag. IMO, but of course, I'm a baser.
            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
              ?go deathmatch usually works. some folks enter and you jsut shoot around.. I got up to 11 peopel without even asking anyone. Just shooting around like I was in ?go javs
              What he said
              Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
              Originally posted by Cig Smoke
              Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
                Its just you and the nme, waiting for who will make the move, teasing him with sudden movements towards the wall, looking for the nme's weak point, when will his consentration decrease and be increased into hesitation. Its gives me adrenaline to just wait and see who will overcome who.
                Wow you find a 2d spaceship game too exciting ;-)

But i agree.... an arena shaped similarly to the javs arena... with empty space spawn area and base up top... maybe circular shaped?
                I much enjoy wb in base too compared to empty space :grin:

And plus... i play much better when i'm not pressured to win <_< don't ask why... i just play well when i don't care about winning i think B)
                STARKITTY
                A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Eh. People whine in javs 24/7.
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

while we're at it, can we start up a weasel arena, as well? ?go weasel is what it would be called. I need to practice up on my weasel racing skills and learn to own up the baseelim before robo_ref can spec us all for being inside the flag room.

Comment

someone asked this before, but all they said was .?go deathmatch or wbduel, .?go wb would get shit loads of people in.

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
                        while we're at it, can we start up a weasel arena, as well? ?go weasel is what it would be called. I need to practice up on my weasel racing skills and learn to own up the baseelim before robo_ref can spec us all for being inside the flag room.
                        ?go blind is B)

Comment

Originally posted by Firesprout
                          ?go blind is B)
                          I think he wanted an arena with weasels but without all the stealth and stuff.
                          :turned:

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
                            It stopped snowing, how rude!

Really, I don't see this is some kinda of great idea, it would be nice if it wasn't just plain map with space rocks and space dust. You know how boring it is just to fly between the rocks either chasing someone or being chased by someone. I like it when you wb in base, when you can use the walls, the surroundings to you benefit. Either for tactical moves or just for plain protection.

You know how fun it is to just wait at a wall, and the enemy wb/ship is on the other side of the wall? Its just you and the nme, waiting for who will make the move, teasing him with sudden movements towards the wall, looking for the nme's weak point, when will his consentration decrease and be increased into hesitation. Its gives me adrenaline to just wait and see who will overcome who. Either its me or the other part. Often when I do this, I might wait for more then 1 min, by teasing and searchin for an opportunity to strike.

So my point is, if ther would be this ?go warbirds, it would be fun if it was more obstical based, more base like, but of course with some space. As I said, I see no fun in flying is just plain space with rocks to be fun. Yeah, I really think that elim and twdd's are quite boring, and it's not even really that trenchwars related. Since Trench wars is all about having the flag, keeping the flag. IMO, but of course, I'm a baser.
                            ?go starseed
                            ?go demoderby
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

alittle editing and for people who didn't get me...

[SARCASM]
                              Originally posted by MaGi kOz
                              while we're at it, can we start up a <insert ship here> arena, as well? ?go <insert ship here> is what it would be called. I need to practice up on my <insert ship here> owning skills and learn to own up the base/elim
                              [/SARCASM]

p.s.
                              [SARCASM][/SARCASM] needs to be a real tag.

Comment

how bout the idiots with an ego bigger then their dick, go die, then we can all have fun.

edit: actually we can just send them to like ?go elim2 and a minimum 3000 hour usage, then they can have their own ranking system. And they can whine with their other egotastic friends.
                                Last edited by Killer Soldier; 11-16-2004, 06:21 PM.
                                Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

Working...
                                X