Anti Weasel Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Weasel Manual

For those who are constantly lamed by weasels here is some usefull information:

1. The more you whine the more you get spawned. Don't make a sound and you will not be on the hit list
    2. Xs are opportunists and rarely go across the map hunting a faster ship, although they will show preference if they have several ships to choose from
    3. Xs rarely spawn below the bar...the most active spawning region is in the triangular area formed by the bar and the center cross.
    4. Never fly into the tube in a straight center path.
    5. Flying very fast into the tube is useless because xs watch their radar and can let go 3 bullet wall that you won't enough time to dodge.
    6. Xs rarely hang around after a spawn. They retreat into the closest clearing, hole, area sheltered from main fire
    7. Xs often hang around in groups
    8. Watch the movement of enemy ships, if they are reluctant to shoot, they're probably leaving the x for the kill
    9. Watch the dissapearing of greens. Xs often use greens for full charge after spawn
    10. If the x misses the spawn shoot at the bullet. This does not work with experienced xs since they drastically change direction right after the spawn.
    11. If you miss the 1st time, pretend you're running away and you'll see the x uncloaking in a matter of seconds.
    12. Never charge closely at an x (if are bad at dodging) since xs are highly maneuvrable and often have enough energy left for a 2nd shot. Remember: many of them want you to get up close to them
    13. X can propel their shots very fast by charging at you. This is easily dodged by a simply moving in a different direction or moving in a circle. Remember: xs cannot change the direction of bullets during a charge---ie if they adjust where the ship is pointing, the bullet will remain at the direction that the ship is floating
    14. Lanc is the next best ship to kill an x
    15. Chances are that you respawn in the same area that you got killed by an x (this happens to me 70% of time) and you'll catch the uncloaked x off guard. I don't know why this happens though.
    16. Very rarely do u see an x with rockets (the only ones that do buy it are usually really pissed at u)
    17. One of the best way to annoy an x is to float or fly slowly as if your typing and then hit warp . You can also pretend you are a levi and lure the x
    18. If you think you're hunted...warp at random intervals and keep your ship on the move
    19. remember: xs are ez if you get their play style
    20. Hunting xs with javs is a bad idea. The bomb is slow and the xs can easily outmaneuvre the multi bullets.
    21. When you chase an x in base and they cloak, they're most likely backed up on a side wall right next to you away from you firing direction
    22. Remember that some xs have eaten a full charge from the kill and can open fire if you charge at them.
    23. A SLOW TERRIER IS A DANGEROUS TERRIER. never fly fast around xs hoping that you'll stray them with your multi. keep close and follow each movement from back or side.
    24. Terriers are killed when they rush at the x.
    25. Terriers are killed when the x flies between the two center multifire and one of the side bullet
    26. Never fly with your back toward x...this only happen with newbie terriers
    27. Wait for the x to shoot at someone else and vulch
    28. Shoot and port is very effective against newbie xs. Doesn't work with experienced Xs
    29. Place your potal close to the fight scene so if #28 doesn't work...you can come back quickly at the x who now should be recovering from the 1st shot
    30. And for those xs that charge their shots from the sideline or from a hole hoping for a stray...return fire with multi lanc or jav bomb(for those who shoot from hole)
    31. Watch the movement of teamate xs because they have xradar on
    32. Beat xs with xs.
    33. Xs who do #30 are usually campers and are likely to stay there for a while...so you can setup your shot easily from behind them

well i hope this helps and wont piss off some xs :fear:
    Last edited by Firesprout; 11-17-2004, 06:25 PM.

34. Movement speed for x is distinct so recognize them on the radar
    35. When there's a levi and a wb...the levi will be the 1st to get spawned. So aim your bullet at the levi. This isn't very smart of the x of course

when editing it says : 1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters. ok i added
    Last edited by Firesprout; 11-17-2004, 07:28 PM.

Comment

weasels hunt alone
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

36. Never sleep. Never close your eyes. Never blink. There are bad people everywhere, and right now one of them is behind you with a knife.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Levis should have X Radar too. There is nothing worse than being at 16-19 bounty and an idiotic x comes up from behind you and kills you making all of your work pointless what crap.

yes Pressure times Volume = moles times .08206 Temperature

Sorry Ideal gas law pv=nrt :P
          1:Sumpson> SSC wants to be facist

"The only thing that can ruin this game is the player community." -BD Vine, Sonera
          Corporation.

Comment

Originally posted by Blindmonkey21
            Levis should have X Radar too. There is nothing worse than being at 16-19 bounty and an idiotic x comes up from behind you and kills you making all of your work pointless what crap.

yes Pressure times Volume = moles times .08206 Temperature

Sorry Ideal gas law pv=nrt :P

hmm sounds awfully familiar. what happens to a levi with 20bty? we wouldn't want too many of those do we?

Comment

id rather sit in the safe zone all the time than play like that. i call x's newbs even when they kill me and i am in jav and have x-radar, cause it just isnt fun to have to tap the end key every 5 seconds. they are all bitches.
              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
              apt>na
              apt>ill show you pictures
              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Wow what a waste of a post... Most of that is common sense. Good for the newbs, I guess. Heres how I kill x's: If your in safe sit right were your in but looks like your out. Shoot when they shoot. If its somewhere else go switch to terr and don't shoot non-stop without aiming. X's arnt that hard to kill. Most the kills are just lucked anyway. When they start to get on my nerves I switch to terr for a bit. If your careful in terr its a sure kill. Same with javs... You just have to play the walls. Anyone who shoots a bomb at an x is a dumbass. Bullets.... If they are trying to escape through a hole shoot the wall next to the hole. Guess what? They die.
                -Bubbles
                Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

If you're a shark and you have x radar, don't let them know you have it. Sit still and let them come to you, and when they near, drop a mine then hightail it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blindmonkey21
                    Nobody forces you to play a Leviathan.
                    If you don't like it, the solution would seem to be obvious, wouldn't it?
                    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Oh ya, I forgot about sharks. So lets see. Its pretty easy to kill x's as jav terr wb shark or x.
                      -Bubbles
                      Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                      Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Sux

Comment

I never read all of the replies, and while some of this manual makes sense, a good portion of it doesn't.

For one off the top of my head, we CAN change direction of bullets in a charge. Not much, but it can catch people off guard.

Also, good Weasels are rarely in a pack.

Reason? If one of you shoots, there's a good chance of a bomb being hurled in your direction. Not many people appreciate being x'fered. (pun intended :|)

And while I'm potentially spiting myself with this, a good Javelin can rape a Weasel.
                          G[y]Ro> omfg
                          G[y]Ro> u nerds
                          G[y]Ro> NERDS
                          G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Xs spawn the same place as any other ship, there's no settng that allows different spawn areas for different ships.
                            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                            ---A few minutes later---
                            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                            9:Kim> UM
                            9:Kim> i didn't
                            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

the guys clearly trying to be helpful to anyone that doesnt know anything bout xs and all, some of u guys can do is say is "wow common sense, wow useless thread" sometimes i really do hate these forums, oh well.

acceptable replies to my post:

"f**k off nOOb"
                              "then dont post/read"

thanks for the tips firesprout, even tho i rarely play outside terr, having this info is quite useful. thanks

Wade
                              Last edited by My_wade; 11-18-2004, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X