This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Finding Member named Isreal

Hey guys, I need a hand finding a member that has not been on here for a while and I need to get in touch with him.

He is responsible for hacking my forums at Tweaknews.net and we need to track him to get the authorities at his door.

If any of the admins could please pm me, I would be forever in their debt.

He erased a section of our site and sent an email out to all the members.

The Forum iS hacked By [ToMeR]!!!

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "TweakNews.net". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

webmaster@tweaknews.net

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry but the forum is hacked !!! :]]]

Isreal Ownz You!!!!

He is a member here:

http://forums.trenchwars.org/member.php?u=463
    Last edited by Tweaknews; 11-22-2004, 11:01 PM.

Im pretty sure that there's a confidentiality policy for twforums. I doubt that the admins will assist you at all by giving out a members personal information.
    audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
    DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
    Azreal> LOloL
    cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

I am not out for his personal informatiion.

I am trying to locate him so I can send the police. He is systematically going around and hacking forums just like this.

I can't see why you would condone this by protecting him.

Comment

I'm confused. Why would he point to his TW account?

Comment

I think he lives in like... Israel... start there! But seriously, is this a joke? And how did you know to come here and how do you know this is the same person?

You're joking

Comment

Oh, AND! He forgets song names!

http://forums.trenchwars.org/search.php?searchid=108068

Comment

I am completely serious.

The Forum iS hacked By [ToMeR]!!!

Isreal Ownz You!!!! :]]]

Look at his profile here:

http://forums.trenchwars.org/member.php?u=463

You will see he usues the same handles here and on my forums where he wiped out over a years worth of work on my forums for pure fun.

This is no coincidence. I am not a bad person, I am not joking and I am COMPLETELY SERIOUS about this.

So how about helping me find a hacker instead of calling me a liar. I am part of the computer and gaming industry and run a huge website over at www.Tweaknews.net.

Comment

I didnt find any Isreal or [Tomer] in your memberlist

Comment

I have never seen this guy actually play the game, if you are serious.. just pm a forum admin aswell.. we are just forum users and cant really help you any further. Your thread will attract some attention ofc but you really should just look for the forum admins.. and pm them with your question. And like someone already said before.. I'm not sure if they can help out..

Pred
                  Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                  Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                  Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

pf, good luck. i guess the chance is higher that he helps you repairs your board again than you tracking him down. maybe he has made a backup and some nice words will get you somewhere.
                    Last edited by Fluffz; 11-23-2004, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Yeah that's likely....

Best of luck

Comment

I'm sure the police don't have anything better to do than fly to Israel where different laws apply and knock on the door of some guy who MAY have deleted some info from a random website.

Comment

That's true, but I can put a warning out to the gaming and computer industry about this guy and what they should look for.

I am in the midst of recovering what he removed and hacked.

As any of you guys would respect, you would think the same way if someone came to this excellent forum and ruined it for you, the admins and the dedicated readers and players.

Comment

I think he got banned for lagcheating and never came back? Pred might be too new to remember him :P
                            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

As he has an email address listed, just ask whatever authorities to contact Dock or whoever and ask for it. They can give the address to said authorities (which makes more sense than giving it straight to you), they can then use that and any IP info the forum ops can give them for whatever investigation they deem worthy to run.

Tadaa.
                              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Working...
                              X