Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough about who is the best player, Who is the worst best player you have seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cundor
    I've ruined quite a lot basing games with my shark/jav skillz
    TKer
    Originally posted by Kolar
    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

The worst player ever for me is Banzi..
      Will that newb EVER gonna quit dieing ?? And than he's talking like he is a vet... wtf is happening to this world !? Newbs thinking they're sooooooooooooo good nowadays !!

Nah j/king .. worst player will be ISRAELI F15-I ACE. Allthough I love him because he's talking like he owns, always talking in caps etc... I'm laughing soooo badly when he's in elim and loses. He's always like "HAH. I LET YOU WIN ! NORMALLY I ALWAYS WIN ELIM. I JUST OWNED BLOOD AGAIN IN A DUEL"
      rofl.. love him. But he sucks. : <_<
      7:Barton> hi tats
      7:Barton> still no smod?
      7:Barton> :(
      7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
      7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
      3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

^^^^^
        and this is coming from someone who used to write his replies completely backwards!@

Mr. Peanuts> This is stupid. The worst elite player?
        I'll re-word the question for you then, Who do you know thats played longer then 2-3 years and still sucks?
        what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
        http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

I am the worst player in tw

Yes

Comment

RICHARD CREAGER
            &
            ILYAZ

-end-

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
              This thread is ultimately shitastic.
              :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by sixtoo
                I'll re-word the question for you then, Who do you know thats played longer then 2-3 years and still sucks?
                <------------

and anyone currently on paladen
                and 70% of staff

Comment

i remember a guy from 2002 called "mathewcrap" and he was pretty poor then, saw him a little while ago and has <dont know how> got worse..... he really did live up to his name -_-

NO Boys Allowed Forums

NoBA status:Recuiting

NO comment by lunar here what so ever

Enjoys: Stealing Dameon angells kills

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518
                    I think the best pub player and worst player ever are basiclly the same thing... But for me its J M Power, sorry if you read this. :P jk.
                    I'm the best pubber that's better than you. So, pub wins. GG.

Comment

Pub makes baby Jesus cry.
                      Originally posted by vubinspiran
                      I hate X very hard.

Comment

Ok, so the real question here is, whos the worst semi-known player in tw? Well since i dont know any pubbers and since i just pool them all into one big group known as well..."pubbers", their combined skill of about 600 players makes them better than a few certain people. Im going to be honest here because the usual people that I hate and want to put on this list have been suck ups to me lately. This wont save them from the Trash Talk forum but it will save them from this post for the moment. So lets get down to business... Whats my list? Try this one out:

ISREALI F15-I ACE: ok, anduril already said this but...he fits this question perfectly

Gantz: no i dont like this guy so maybe its a bias but, hes proud of being leader of a pub tryout squad... i mean wtf?

Anyone that happens to be in Gantz: well ok none of them are even semi-known but...its true isnt it?

Xog: hes played at least 2-3 years cause i remember him from a while back, but he still sucks

Pio: this isnt really my pick its a pick of about 20 players that i asked...and somehow they all said him, maybe he was in elim or something at the time i dunno

Mr. Peanuts: ok i dont even know this guy but seeing his name in this forum, well...i think he should be added as well
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

lol
                          Hrm, ok maybe TNTKilla isn't THAT bad. Maybe he doesn't try when i play him .

But anyways...i agree with Anduril., that ISRAELI F-15 :fear: guy if fucking hilarious!
                          WiL>How doi fire?
                          J M Power>Esc + Q
                          WiL left arena
                          J M Power>LOL!

Comment

This treath is stopid :gap:

No really, there no fun pointing out who sucks, just to disscourage them.
                            If I see you in pub, I will hunt you down. (J M Power)

And I don't think your thread is stupid, but quite funny.
                            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

YES TNT SUCKS! (he offers great sexservices though and owns me :greedy: )
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones
                                YES TNT SUCKS! (he offers great sexservices though and owns me :greedy: )
                                mwahaha! nah, tnt made me eat my words earlier....i said 'if you win this elim i will edit the forum'...and whoop de doo, he won!...so i guess, i am the newbiest player in tw :P

and cook...do i even have a rep...rofl
                                WiL>How doi fire?
                                J M Power>Esc + Q
                                WiL left arena
                                J M Power>LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X