This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio : The End.

Radio will be shut down. Thank you all for listening. We have had a great run and hopefully, we will return some day.

Radio will most likely be shut down by December 1st, 2004 or earlier.
    1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
    5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
    5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
    5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
    5:Attila> :\
    5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
    5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
    5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
    5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

It ran it's course, but let's look back on the fun times.

The only thing that comes to mind is Xog <RH> running around telling people he was staff then having one of his names stolen and using the RadioBot to *zone "whoever stole my names I hate you and im quitting SS until you give them back." Then DoCk> zoning "xog has been removed from radio host status." And then he came back from "quitting" a week later. Those were the days.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

zzZZZZZzzzzzz you people are so useless.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=13884

I wrote down all my ideas for Radio there a long time ago. If somebody would do something about them, Radio would be popular. But I guess you nerds are all too lazy for that. Quite frustrating.
      If possible I'd do something about them, but that is not up to me .. we need staffers to do that stuff. My powers are too limited to change it all.

So for as long the staffers are too lazy to do something, this is useless.
      But for Crazi, I am dissapointed... I never thought you would run away for the troubles this easily. I expected you to do something about them.
      We need cooperation in Radio, not all single acts. Work together and DO SOMETHING.
      7:Barton> hi tats
      7:Barton> still no smod?
      7:Barton> :(
      7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
      7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
      3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Lol... yeah. That had to be the funniest radio-related moment, 2nd place going to DoCk>'s song which he sang to his girlfriend without realizing he was being recorded.

I remember the first time I hosted, I was supposed to cover for dock .. for say 15 minutes. That 15 minutes streached into about 7 hours straight. From there I got to be an official radio host, and then got into staff months later. Those were the days...
        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
          It ran it's course, but let's look back on the fun times.

The only thing that comes to mind is Xog <RH> running around telling people he was staff then having one of his names stolen and using the RadioBot to *zone "whoever stole my names I hate you and im quitting SS until you give them back." Then DoCk> zoning "xog has been removed from radio host status." And then he came back from "quitting" a week later. Those were the days.
          Randle?
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

Crazi, in a way you speak as if we havent ATTEMPTED to try to improve radio in any way so it can be revived somewhat. Anduril has tried time after time to suggest ideas and try to get them done. What can we really do if no one is to answer or help us? .?buy highrankbotexperstaffer
            1: Desire> I can make you feel AzN and increase the size of your e-penis
            1: Desire> and give you more e-boners
            1: GammaHydroxy> Excellent Boner!
            1: GammaHydroxy> That was the best boner i've ever had.
            1: GammaHydroxy> XOG IS MY LOVER

Comment

Hey, what can ya do
              Last edited by Diakka; 11-29-2004, 07:12 PM.
              Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

I like the radio =) Who said its going down?

Comment

Crazi and Dock> have made the decision to shut down TW Radio for a while. When this was announced some RH's didnt agree, and I was one of them. Dock> and Crazi didnt even talk to us before making the decision, and didnt even tell us that this could happen cause of our inactiveness. Our inactiveness can be blamed on ourselves but also on the shitty settings in the radio-arena.

type ?go radio and see this:

Tune in! Click this link: -> http://media.strongsite.net:9000/listen.pls <-

This link is not the right one. We host on http://radio.trenchwars.org:9100 and 9000.

So when the radiobot gives an arena message with:

Current Host: JuNkA (No Comment.)
                  Trench Wars Radio! To listen, visit http://radio.trenchwars.org:8000 (Modem) http://radio.trenchwars.org:9000 (Cable/DSL) and click "Listen"
                  If the high speed (9000) feed buffers too much for you, or doesn't work at all, try the low speed (8000) feed.

it gets even more annoying. Cause it gives us wrong info. So we gotta do an arena message with the right link in it. Confusing or not? Its very confusing.

Anyway, we cant do anything about this anymore. Lets just hope some savier comes and makes this ?go radio arena worth hosting in. And of course some more enthousiasm is needed by the RH's. But that shouldnt be such a problem. First thing i want to ask you:

If you would like to have trenchwars radio to come back, give me a ?message, and i will put all the messages together in one file, and give it to dock.

2nd thing, i hope something has a server we could host some radio on, while the tw server is gone. That would be great.

THanx
                  uNf

Comment

shucks guys, sorry to see it end this way.
                    audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                    DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                    Azreal> LOloL
                    cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

radio is always fun...i dont want it to end

Comment

I hope someBODY** has a server, not somehting <_<
                        uNf

Comment