Pure Pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Pub

Lately I have noticed a unacceptable amount of teamkilling in pure publics. I constantly do teamkill calls and one of four things happens. One, get no responce at all. Two, a staffer will come but will stay for a very short period of time. Three. they will come at sit and will not pay attention to the person I reported. Four, a staffer will constantly watch a player and ask them to switch ships. I also have notice a TON of new players in pure pubs that have no idea what they're doing. I maybe thought staffers could do something about it some how. I also thought possibly that you guys could make the first public (Public 0) a 1000 hour pub for better players to play in with out the hassle of new players ruining the fun. All the rest of the pubs could be the same as normal. Please really consister this idea because frankly tw isnt even fun to play in any more. I always have to report others that dont know what they're doing which leaves me little time to play. TW Staff, please consiter this idea.

Suicidal Killer B)
    Tofusensei> hey father....im not hip like u , i dont shizzle with the fizzle

Tofusensei> =P deal with it hoe

lol 1k pub? then u got almost an empty arena.
    Originally posted by Kolar
    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Not going to happen, try emailing some smods or something because this forum is a bad place to put out such unorganized ideas. Staff isn't going to change the nature of the publics (FFA/team flagging, limited restrictions) and besides most pubbers are here just for fun not to actually play the game.

It's consider btw, try dictionary.com.
      Last edited by Kolar; 12-11-2004, 08:27 PM.

Comment

that whole staff thing is over the top but the usage seems good 1k is to much maybe 500 hours is better

Comment

Usage based arenas are pretty retarded to begin with. Secondly adding a usage to a pub pretty much disqualifies it from being a pub. Third, i like TK's notion of whenever someone asks for a usage arena, say sure, but make it require about 100 hours more than the person asking for it has, and add about a hundred to it per week.

As a suggestion: Try talking to the guys that need instruction, and offer to help, that is to say if your suggestions won't actually make it worse.
          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by S.K
            tw isnt even fun to play in any more.
            If you don't like to play it anymore, then pick another zone. (But then you'd realize tw is way better)

Another solution is to stop playing pub so much. Join a squad, go play the other arenas from the ads, or maybe just elim/baseelim. I bet there is a lot of stuff in tw that you haven't explored yet.

Comment

You know, even IF your ideas were to be implemented (which it wont), those people with over 1k usage will still tk. Most tk's are accidents, and no person with over 1k doesnt have 0 tk's.

It's a pretty useless idea. (I didnt read any of the replies btw)
              audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
              DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
              Azreal> LOloL
              cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Do you ever? :P

Comment

i dont even have 1000 hrs and i am sure i am no newb. well..not that newb
                  PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                  pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                  hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                  Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

I have been on squads and all the other things. Ive been playing this game for 2 years and i thought a restricted pub would be good, but apparently not. Who would tk more new players or players with experience?
                    Tofusensei> hey father....im not hip like u , i dont shizzle with the fizzle

Tofusensei> =P deal with it hoe

Comment

Originally posted by S.K
                      Three. they will come at sit and will not pay attention to the person I reported.
                      how do u know they are not paying attention. they could be speccing the person for further tking. u wouldn't know unless u asked said person to do ?spec.
                      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

u can't see mods with the ?spec command.
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

well it could be like 32 hours like in belim and elim
                          Code:
                          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                          1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                          1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                          1:lnx> kk
                          1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by Due
                            u can't see mods with the ?spec command.
                            Learn something new every day.

Once in EG I got reported for TKing, the mod's strategy: Instead of speccing me, he decided to attach to me. Nice and subtle eh?
                            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                            ---A few minutes later---
                            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                            9:Kim> UM
                            9:Kim> i didn't
                            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                              Learn something new every day.

Once in EG I got reported for TKing, the mod's strategy: Instead of speccing me, he decided to attach to me. Nice and subtle eh?
                              the problem in tw is that u almost know every mod in tw :P
                              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

Working...
                              X