No announcement yet.

Pure Pub Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pure pub Mr. Arro bot would be cool. A warning before a 5 to 10 minute spec time max sounds reasonable. After a while the veteran speccer knows where he shouldn't idle
    Put your nose up and shake your rear, spread your wings out, have no fear

Comment

"Pure" pubs should be abolished completely. Trying to force newbies to play the way you want them to play - what an exercise in futility. Pubs used to be, and should still be, completely free.
      END MESSAGE

Comment

A lot of them are...Don't talk if you are retarded ok?
        1:Sumpson> SSC wants to be facist

"The only thing that can ruin this game is the player community." -BD Vine, Sonera
        Corporation.

Comment

Yeah I agree that idle spectators should be expelled from the arena, but using *kill is not the way to go. *kill is only used in the most dire circumstances (cheating). Another reason why Pure Pub gets full is because squaddies are always sent to a Public Arena if there are any other squaddies in a Public Arena. Expansion of player base for the Publics would result in more lag. The best idea would be to incorparate a module into the GuanoBot. I'll leave him a message if hes still alive.
          "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
          • Shark
          • Dicer
          • Sager
          • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Blindmonkey21
            A lot of them are...Don't talk if you are retarded ok?
            All of them should be.

P.S.
            I'm not talking, I'm typing. I can't believe I typed that. My fingers feel dirty. Thanks for making me bring myself down to your level, subhuman. <_<

END MESSAGE
            END MESSAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
              Yeah I agree that idle spectators should be expelled from the arena, but using *kill is not the way to go. *kill is only used in the most dire circumstances (cheating). Another reason why Pure Pub gets full is because squaddies are always sent to a Public Arena if there are any other squaddies in a Public Arena. Expansion of player base for the Publics would result in more lag. The best idea would be to incorparate a module into the GuanoBot. I'll leave him a message if hes still alive.
              Actually all *kill does is kick them from the game it doesn't ban them they can immediately get back on when they come back to their comp. Does Mr Arrogant have dire reasons? No. Basically all it is doing is keeping the idling players out and letting more "playing" go on.
              1:Sumpson> SSC wants to be facist

"The only thing that can ruin this game is the player community." -BD Vine, Sonera
              Corporation.

Comment

My only suggestion would be to make a soft pub cap of like 30 people and after that you have to manually join the arena while people just logging in will get thrown into a diff pub.
                agreed

Comment

is "pure pub" where all the white supremacists get together?

Comment

Working...
                  X