Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

I normally don't read this forum, but tonight I thought I would. I saw the thread titled "New Staff?" and I got to reading it. After having read it, I started to question my own worth in staff. So I ask the TW Community: How well do you all think I've been doing my job? I mean...I believe that if I get a lot of unsatisfied responses then I have no reason to be on staff.

And fyi, Awesome, I started out as a Dueler but I found that my chances of participating in TWL would increase if I started to base instead, hence I started sharking. Though right now I consider myself a WB-Dueler slash Baser.

Anyway, thanks for any input.... (Sorry Mods if this is deemed trash.)

I haven't seen you in-game, but my personal belief is this. If you think you're doing your job on staff to the best of your own ability, that's all that matters.
    Originally posted by vubinspiran
    I hate X very hard.

Comment

eh asmo? this kinda looks like a soul-massage thread. =/ but all in all, youre not bad. Host more, everyone needs to host more
      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
      Azreal> LOloL
      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

You're doing fine mate, Pure_Luck will slap you into shape if you're not performing.
        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
        cool koen> :)
        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
        cool koen> not because of a bug
        EvoLd> Lol
        Treachery> meh
        EvoLd> why then?
        PubAceR> women in power dont last
        EvoLd> LOl
        toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus
          And fyi, Awesome, I started out as a Dueler but I found that my chances of participating in TWL would increase if I started to base instead, hence I started sharking. Though right now I consider myself a WB-Dueler slash Baser.
          neat :greedy::up:

Comment

never seen u around.
            make urself seen.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I've never seen you do anything $$

Comment

Working...
              X